Need help with long cycle pct

Bigggb

I was on 300mg test e weeks 1-12
250mg deca, 250mg sus weeks 13-20
200mg deca, 100mg test c, 100mg tren weeks 21-till now: week 22. Getting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), clomid, and nolvadex tomorrow. How much should I run and when? And how screwed up am I gonna be? I got almost no signs of gyno, diet and sleep were not great whole time, gained nothing near what I shouldve though, I know I messed up, will I be ok? My nuts aren't too small. :horny:

Last edited:
There are plenty of logs under the recovery area.

You could do 50-100 ED for Clomid for 4 weeks
20-40mg Nolva
You can add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well but it's debated for post cycle therapy (pct) and I am not an expert
Call it superstitious but I like high dose 3-5G of vitamin C as well
TRS stack from Primordial Performance has good reviews although I haven't tried it.

You may have no sign of Gyno now but you can get it months after so I would advise having letro on hand. The banners on this site carry all the SERMS fairly cheap.

so chase, i take nolv, aromasin, and hcg.. i hear lots of talk about letro...whats the benifit for me to have that? or am i taking care of it with the aromasin... thx

so chase, i take nolv, aromasin, and hcg.. i hear lots of talk about letro...whats the benifit for me to have that? or am i taking care of it with the aromasin... thx

Look up the anabolic recovery medicine section for more detail. The letro will work best to STOP gyno once you begin to see signs

sorry big b.. didnt really mean to jack, i just thought chases info would be informational for all.... thx chase..

Back