Need Help With Tren Immediately!!

calcified

I am in the middle of converting a 4g Mr. T kit. The Mr. T kit does not require heating, which I opted for. I swirled the pellet around in the solution every once in a while to keep them dissolving at a decent pace. Well, I let them dissolve completely overnight, and when I checked in the morning, some remains were still there. When I got back a couple hours later, the pellets were completely gone, it just looked cloudy. So i swirled it really well. I then mixed it with the oil.....I am supposed to let it sit overnight and let the residue line build up at the bottom, but right now, it has been settling for the past 7 hours and there is a RESIDUE LINE OF WHITE STUFF ABOUT 1.5 CENTIMETERS!!!! Please tell me that I did not fuck up my Tren, and that it will further settle, cuz the instructions said that you should let it sit overnight and a thin line should be at the bottom.

So What's Up? Anybody have this happen to them...I would think that letting the pellets dissolve for 13+ hours would be enough, correct? Cuz it looks like they are just sittin at the bottom of the oil now.

yea bro just let it sit overnight and more 'gunk' will settle to the bottom.. prolly around a 1/4 inch or so.. After you let it sit, extract all contents BUT that gunk at the bottom. You should have some crystal clear tren after you cook it for 45 mins at 275..

Hope this helps..

I hope you have 2 whatman filters, otherwise kiss about 10ml goodbye, unless you run it through a coffee filter, then you still might have trouble

uhh my tren has a yellow tint to it. it's never clear.
of course if you don't strain that gunk at the bottom with a coffee filter then your not gonna get much tren in you brew which would probly explain why yours is clear.

Last edited:
also if you crush the pellets/fina it'll dissolve in bout 5-10 min instead of over nite
it usauly takes me bout 25-30 min to convert 1 cart of fina to injectable form.

chatbear said:
also if you crush the pellets/fina it'll dissolve in bout 5-10 min instead of over nite
it usauly takes me bout 25-30 min to convert 1 cart of fina to injectable form.

or you can put pellets in solvent, heat on a hot plate and they wil dissolve in about 15 minutes (swirling occasioanlly). solution will be reddish. add to oil and heat again on hot plate and they will seperate in about 30 minutes. draw off yellow fluid, filter, heat sterilize and waalaa you ready to go. save gunk that is left over til next time and add reamians of next experiment to that gunk. after a while you will have enough clear solution seperated to filter some of that. takes about 2 hours to do 20g like this for those who are impatient. Liquid gold when all is said and done.

|-[///ROIDR///]---------- said:
If you don't cook it it will look like orange jello,that is if you filter it properly.
I don't cook mine alot of times and it's always the yellow/gold color never orange

trenbull said:
Coffee Filter!! That L Doit

coffee filter is not necessary. I never use one. if you use heat to settle out gunk it kinda sticks to the bottom so it seperates out nicely. draw off gold liquid and filter

Back