Need help

Bardez

Hi guys sorry this is totally off the last topic but I need some advice and can't post my own thread cause I'm a newly registered user. Firstly I have probably been training off and on for the last ten years but only seriously off and on in the last 3 years. Did a cycle 2 years ago and put on about 10 kilo of muscle but then got slack and got a bit fat. Since then I have decided to lose weight and have lost 10 kilo and now weigh 94 kg. I am 193cm tall so I find it hard to bulk up naturally. I've been training hard now for the last 7 months and have come across so gear. So am starting my cycle soon. It consists of deca 200 sus 250 dbol blue hearts and t3 with nolvadex as post cycle therapy (pct). I have decided for one shot a week of the sus and deca with the dbols at 3 a day for the first 4 weeks. I will be using the t3 at a quarter tab every day as a way of keeping off any fat around my gut which has always been a problem for me. The nolvadex was going to have for weeks after cycle as post cycle therapy (pct). So this means 200 mg deca a week 250 mg sus a week and 150 mg of dbol a week. Is this a good way of doing things? Will I get good results? Can anyone suggest any other advice to help me out? What diet I should follow? What supplements should I take? etc? Would really appreciate it. Cheers.

Ps I have researched as much as possible in the net but would just like some personal advice also.

Just posted new thread looks like I have authorization now. Disregard first few lines of original post thanks.

Yeah I could get it but it just a bit expensive. Will I get gains on what I had stated originally? What difference will that increase make?

A BIG difference IMO. Hope you have enough money for food, that should be your biggest expense. Try to trade the deca for test.

Ok I have decided that 500mg of test and 300-400mg is the way to go. Is there any other advicevyou can give me on the t3 tabs and dbol? Also will the nolvadex help me maintain the size I gain? Also any other tips on diet? Please help?

dude you shouldnt start your cycle just yet if your still asking questions about diet. go to the diet section and look at the lean bulkng primer-it will tell you everything you need to know.

Ok read that article and that's some damn good info! Have been eating roughly like that but been following another diet from another site. Just have to increase my calorie intake a little I think. Can anyone help me with the cheat meal detail. How often should I have a cheat meal? Once a day or week? And can it be anything? Wasn't explained so good in article???

you should stay true 90% of the time. so if you eat 50 meals a week you can cheat on 5 of them-you can do it all in one day or spread it out. now if you are a hard gainer do not be afraid to eat carbs-even 300 grams a day. If your like me and you have the size, I still like a bulking diet cause i want to build muscle- but limit the carbs big time. only complex except PWO nutrition.

Gottdamnit newbie, now ur a nutritionist!! I knew U would become a well-rounded Pct Guru. Fuckin-A bro.

LOL-thats all I have been doing lately is reading about nutrition-Damn! there is so much I didnt know! all the different fats-fat is my new favorite subject! I mean i knew you needed omega 3 for fat burning but there is also some really good bad fats!

my sisters man is 25 and he just got put on cholesterol pills-so now im learning about how you can manipulate HDL and LDL with the diff fats you eat.

Good to hear, diet is crucial in all aspects of body-building. Knowledge is power bro, U are what U fuckin eat!!

Ok thanks for that. So this cheat can be junk like mcdonalds etc etc? And all the other fast food crap out there???

i dont eat fast food-but coney island chilis ya know-going out to eat-maybe taco bell. cheesy bean and rice burritos are not that bad for you

Hi guys thanks for all your advice! In regards to my cycle do you think I should start hitting the sust first for say 4-6 weeks then introduce the dbol and the deca. Or is it better to intro dbol and deca with sust first up?

Back