need help

Keeper of Chaos

i am in the middle of making water based test susp. i sued 25 ml of peg and 10 ml of ba. but how is the pg gonna pass through the filter? its too thick. i heated for 10 mins at high temp and it turned into a clear solution. should i heat it again and then filter it?

You used PG or PEG#00? The peg/hormone should be in solution under heat. I think i would have added the ba to the water, not the hormone but thats a non-issue at this point sounds like. Im also assuming you're filtering the peg/hormone INTO the water, not all at once...(it WONT be a suspension if you do it all at once and heated it.)

Do me a favor and write down exactly the steps you've taken so far.

1. powder into vial did 1 gram and was fine. added 9 in another vial of test base.
2. added 22.5 ml PEG-400
3. added 9 ml ba
4. heated until it was clear
5. let sit and loaded it into 10 ml syringes
6. came back and it looked hardened
7. heated the syringes
8.filtered
9.added 144.5 ml water
10. done but it is seperated which makes me believe it crashed

Ahh yes, a suspension is supposed to separte. Hence the definatition of a suspension. You should shake and shoot, it wont be clear. Whn shaken is it milky white and very fine or is it crystalized with large particulate?

hmm, you might need some ps80. Very cheap and it might save the batch if the clumps wont clear with hard shaking. Check the link thread for ps80, 3 drops in the vial will do it justice.

Back