***need help***

raphael

Hey everyone im in a little situation right now. On april 21st i finished my last pin of test e and still finishing my pct's now. i have 2 sus 250's and was thinking about starting that for my next cycle. problem is july 13th im going to europe and need to make sure im done my cycle by then. doin 12weeks of Sustanon (sust) will go over july 13th with 3 extra weeks!!! so i was thinking of doing a short cycle maybe only 6 weeks of one sus 250 vile. what suggestions you think i should do? should i stack it with something or what i gotta make sure i finish a nice cycle before july13th. what are other recomendations to take with the sus 250???

I wouldn't bother doin a Sustanon (sust) cycle for 6 weeks, not long enough. It would also be hard, atleast for me, to maintain a good diet if i'm overseas. Probably just wait till after the euro trip.

Last edited:
You need to take time off from your last cycle (time on= time off) or it can really cause damage that you don't want. It would be wise to run the cycle after you come back from your euro trip. Just my .2 cents though

i will maintain a good diet overseas. seeing as how 6 weeks is not enough is there any other compounds u guys recomend for the best shortest cycle until july 13th if it cant be with sust?

Back