need high mg equpoise recipe????

500mg/ml is easy to make with 2%ba/20%bb, its is painfree, i actually use it to cut more painful gear.

THANKS FOR INPUT,WHAT ABOUT ????BREWING BOLD ACT AND BOLD PROP?
KNOW ANT SPECIAL RECIPES FOR MAKING THIS PRODUCT PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE??? :goof:

whats wrong with long ester eq? its already liquid you just cut it down with oil to desired strength.

I just was tryiong to make use of bold act and prop powder had laying arround! didm,t have very good results first try!!!
But ,I got the info I was looking for anyways,thanks!
so far the best recipe I,ve found for these two products would be to use ethyl .O and 100mg/ml!!!! :shoot2:
thanks for the reply,though! :shoot2:

pullinbig said:
whats wrong with long ester eq? its already liquid you just cut it down with oil to desired strength.
You are correct about EQ, it is already liquid. I have tried 400mg/ml solutions and they are painless, but they had BB in them. I want to try a 500mg/ml mix, but I am concerned about the pain too.
Have you actually tried a 500mg/ml EQ mix (sans BB)?

DougoeFre5h said:
You cant make bold prop or bold ace painless, period.
I hear that you can make BoldP painless by using Ethyl Oleate as the carrier. I plan to try that soon.

GPAS said:
You are correct about EQ, it is already liquid. I have tried 400mg/ml solutions and they are painless, but they had BB in them. I want to try a 500mg/ml mix, but I am concerned about the pain too.
Have you actually tried a 500mg/ml EQ mix (sans BB)?

i made mine 500 with no solvents. it was smooth as silk.

to think every inject is gonna be pain free is obsurd. sometimes the injects themselves cause discomfort and has nothing to do with the hormone.

if i get some discomfort its part of the game we play. i could care less. the weights i move hurt far more than some discomfort at an injection site. =0l

THE PAIN I GOT FROM THE BOLD PROP AND ACT COMBO WASN,T LIKE LIFTING WEIGHTS!!!
I HAD TO TAKE ALOT MOTRIN AND ANTIBOTICS!!!
IT LASTED FOR ABOUT 5DAYS PLUS ITS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLEN

BUT THAT WAS A PAINFUL LESSON TO LEARN!,NOT METION SET BE BACK$$ AND THREW WRENCH IN THE WORKOUT ROUTINE! :spank: :spank: :spank:

paperpitbull said:
ya but the highest mg i,ve heard is 100mg for prop!
Personally, the way BoldP affects me, I could never see going over 100mg anyway. Its more than just the pain from shooting. I get totally lethargic from it--like I can almost not lift my head to get out of bed.
And, that's from 50mg. I wonder is BoldCyp will have a better effect.

pullinbig said:
i made mine 500 with no solvents. it was smooth as silk.

to think every inject is gonna be pain free is obsurd. sometimes the injects themselves cause discomfort and has nothing to do with the hormone.

if i get some discomfort its part of the game we play. i could care less. the weights i move hurt far more than some discomfort at an injection site. =0l
Thanks for validating the possibilities. I will make my next batch at 500mg.

As far as discomfort, I am beginning to realize that that might be part of the process. If pain is caused by the hormone falling out of depot and presenting itself to the body for processing, why would we want to prevent that? I am working through a theory that too much BB keeps the hormone in depot longer than we really want it to. So I am trying to use as little as possible in future mixes. On the other hand, I don't want to live on Advil and Motrin throughout my cycle.

That's why I want to experiment with ethyl oleate AND learn about how it works to prevent pain. If it does do by slowing the release of the hormone, that may not be the right option either.

Back