lo propl pip damn!!

i said it SEEMS like an advertisement from outside, no big deal. I really didnt see as competition :)
See the end of your post :
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/645014-picture-new-gear-2.html
there is my comment
If you had too quick pain than the injection is dissolving + crashing inside muscle , you should add better solvents for it last longer time as homogeneous liquid
Also , try to reduce dosage% 20, like 125 - 130 mg/ ml , you have 166 mg / ml in your hand right ? its too high
Every 30 ml jug contains 5 gr , so do the math... If you are not against EO, add some EO to reduce concentration, i think 5 ml per every 30 ml vial will do the trick

Pip can come from a lot of things. Determining the primary catalyst for YOUR particular pip is sometimes difficult to nail down, particularly with UGLs. It could be dirty gear (let's hope that's not the case due to the increased risk for infection), or it could be the abnormally high BA levels a lot of UGLs use in formulating their particular home brew (that's been the case for me). Or, as the OP alluded to, it could be injection technique (nerves, etc.). Whatever the case, it could get better, but that's not always the case, especially if it's a byproduct of lab formulation. Sometimes, and it sucks, certain brews just hurt like a mf and there's not much to do but cringe and bear it.

In nfact, when testing out UGL gear, pip is one of the primary criteria I take into consideration before delving in for long-term use.

All the above advice is awesome.

Man the fuck up and run the gear. Virgin muscle takes time to get used to the gear. Welcome to the game. Do you have what it takes to stay in?

All the above advice is awesome.

Man the fuck up and run the gear. Virgin muscle takes time to get used to the gear. Welcome to the game. Do you have what it takes to stay in?

sure do, like i've state 5x i've not thought about stopping my cycle once. I'm just on here talking. god damn people don't read the whole post before posting stupid ass comments.

It already has eo in it so it's not supposed to be hurting as bad anyways. I hit a nerve, only reason it was hurting so bad. The rest of the pins haven't been as bad.

Back