Need information about test 400 and deca 300 cycle

mallet1919

Need information about trst400

hi i have test 400 and deca 300 , i want to know how much and how many time a week should i inject and for how long , then what to take after the cycle thank you very much , have a good day

hi i have test 400 and deca 300 , i want to know how much and how many time a week should i inject and for how long , then what to take after the cycle thank you very much , have a good day

i dont think your question is going to be received well. it seems you have done very little research, if any at all. no one is going to spoon feed you.
also you should be giving us your stats, age, cycle experience ( im guessing none)

Im 33 years old, 5foot6 been going at the gym since i Was 16, i Did à cycle when i Was 26 of D-bol with pills, i Did m'y research and its really Hard to get some information and i found this site hoping to have more answer, thank you

don't you think you should already know this.. most guys, who have at least a minor amount of knowledge of AAS,, would post up how many MGs they plan to run, how many pins a week, what on cycle support one will be using, how long the cycle is, and their plan for PCT.. and then get guys opinions on the cycle. you don't even have a cycle planned?
you've got test 400 and deca 300 ***8230; figure out how much you want to run and for how long and post up your cycle and we will all take a look at it and tell you our thoughts.. but if you can't even do that, imo, you have no business messing with AAS

Lay out a cycle consisting of test only and I will help you make adjustments. Read the post by tbone. Pay attention to pct info, aromatase inhibitors, and hcg. Show you read something and tried and I'll help you out bud. But, you can't be lazy off the bat and do zero research. Zero research led you to do a dbol only cycle lol.

Back