need recipe a.s.a.p. please.....

ex-infantry

i need to know how much of each listed below i will need to make 100mg/ml drostanolone propionate (masteron) with 10g's of powder:

ML's of oil (im using grapeseed oil)
ML's of BA - % of BA
ML's of BB - % of BB

i have 10grams of drostanolone propionate (masteron) that i need (would like to if at all possible) make at 100mg's/ml's. if someone has a recipe or can figure out the numbers that will work for masteron at 100mg's/ml's please post up... thanks for any help/advice/suggestions bro's!!!

absolute pure genius... search the board, wow... wish i would'a thunk of that... and the math conversion was a little obscure, i found an easier mathematical formula for conversion... and i found it using the SEARCH FUNCTION... thanks for contributing informative, life altering posts when i was in a pinch... now that i have time, everything has been double filtered, capped and crimped.

now go forward and spread the wealth of knowledge to the rest of the steroidology membership... im sure they enjoy having their intelligence insulted with wasted posts(or what you few call "answers")

ex-infantry said:
absolute pure genius... search the board, wow... wish i would'a thunk of that... and the math conversion was a little obscure, i found an easier mathematical formula for conversion... and i found it using the SEARCH FUNCTION... thanks for contributing informative, life altering posts when i was in a pinch... now that i have time, everything has been double filtered, capped and crimped.

now go forward and spread the wealth of knowledge to the rest of the steroidology membership... im sure they enjoy having their intelligence insulted with wasted posts(or what you few call "answers")

relax fruitcake, they were just busting balls. the problem is all your answers are right in front of you. I could copy and paste 10000000 threads in this thread to answer your question.

Just take some time and look around.

btw, what kind of 'pinch' were you in anyway? Did you have to have it brewed up in a certain time frame? I don't think its that important. You found what you werelooking for didn't yiou? By searching no less? Voila. Done.

ex-infantry's question: if someone has a recipe or can figure out the numbers that will work for masteron at 100mg's/ml's please post up

tereskan's suggestion: you could always do like the rest of us do and search the forum?

ex-infantry's answer: i found it using the SEARCH FUNCTION

tereskan's result: absolute pure genius

:shoot3:

RJH8541 said:
relax fruitcake, they were just busting balls. the problem is all your answers are right in front of you. I could copy and paste 10000000 threads in this thread to answer your question.

Just take some time and look around.

btw, what kind of 'pinch' were you in anyway? Did you have to have it brewed up in a certain time frame? I don't think its that important. You found what you werelooking for didn't yiou? By searching no less? Voila. Done.

unless you say J/K or something to that effect, i dont consider it busting balls... the fruitcake comment was also IMHO not necessary... youre a well establish member on quite a few boards RJH8541... yes i was in a rush... i searched first but couldnt fimd anything definitive and this was my first go around with masteron... i didnt know if i should plug in .75 or .85 for the powder weight, and if (my standard 2BA/20BB) would work... steroidology is an amazing board... ive had many mods and bro's help me out quickly... but everything worked out fine... i know, along with myself, there are many others that will breathe easy. i know theres a TON of info using the search button/archives... but things do change, like "not" heating your finished product? it helps practically nothing the way most topics using the search function will tell you. just my $.02... thats dougeofre5h, thats a great conversion tool in your sig bro!

Yeah, well....we aren't big on "use the search button" crap here, typically.

Whatever. Glad things worked out for you.

ex-infantry said:
unless you say J/K or something to that effect, i dont consider it busting balls... the fruitcake comment was also IMHO not necessary... youre a well establish member on quite a few boards RJH8541... yes i was in a rush... i searched first but couldnt fimd anything definitive and this was my first go around with masteron... i didnt know if i should plug in .75 or .85 for the powder weight, and if (my standard 2BA/20BB) would work... steroidology is an amazing board... ive had many mods and bro's help me out quickly... but everything worked out fine... i know, along with myself, there are many others that will breathe easy. i know theres a TON of info using the search button/archives... but things do change, like "not" heating your finished product? it helps practically nothing the way most topics using the search function will tell you. just my $.02... thats dougeofre5h, thats a great conversion tool in your sig bro!

you lost me after you said i was well-established. :laugh:

Seriously ex-... its just busting balls. Don't let it bother you. And me calling you fruitcake is like someone calling me ASSHOLE. It just goes hand in hand you know. :D

Glad you found everything you need. A little advice though. Almost every one of the recipes you will want to try, whether SE or LE gear, will go with 2/20. Actually, no... not most. ALL of the recipes you want to make will go with 2/20 and .75 weight displacement (i love using that word). I know the stickies change, but the basis for all chemical recipes will stay the same and have stayed the same.

Until them fuckers started using EO. Now everyone wants to make Tren Ace at 5000mg/ml cause they think it won't hurt.

Good luck!!

RJH8541 said:
you lost me after you said i was well-established. :laugh:

Seriously ex-... its just busting balls. Don't let it bother you. And me calling you fruitcake is like someone calling me ASSHOLE. It just goes hand in hand you know. :D

Glad you found everything you need. A little advice though. Almost every one of the recipes you will want to try, whether SE or LE gear, will go with 2/20. Actually, no... not most. ALL of the recipes you want to make will go with 2/20 and .75 weight displacement (i love using that word). I know the stickies change, but the basis for all chemical recipes will stay the same and have stayed the same.

Until them fuckers started using EO. Now everyone wants to make Tren Ace at 5000mg/ml cause they think it won't hurt.

Good luck!!
asshole.

Back