need some advice on swapping around some compounds i got

SoHo

[gill]
when i cut, i run tren in the beginning until right before the end of the cut. for the few weeks before the end i drop the tren and replace it with masteron when i am at/almost at my desired bodyfat. i thought i was but im pretty bored with the way i look and i want to be leaner.

i'm looking to shed some more bodyfat and i've already decided i'm gonna throw the tren back in temporarily until i get to my goal bodyfat. my question here is.. should i keep the masteron in at this time, or should i just replace it with the tren and then put the mast back in at a later time?

I wanna add to the mct oil business. Back when I was having all the stomach problems I started using MCT oil. After a few months it started to give me stomach aches. Really I did narrow the stomachs aches down to the oil causing it. I just cannot take it anymore.

I did hear when many people on the forum were advising the use that there are some people tha cannot handle it. I'm not sure ??

So all I am saying is to try it sparingly at first and keep track of what if any stomach problems it causes. Again if any. It could be just me.

NOt related here but I took care of my stomach with Probiotics and no white sugar.

Just a cautionary thought here.

I wanna add to the mct oil business. Back when I was having all the stomach problems I started using MCT oil. After a few months it started to give me stomach aches. Really I did narrow the stomachs aches down to the oil causing it. I just cannot take it anymore.

I did hear when many people on the forum were advising the use that there are some people tha cannot handle it. I'm not sure ??

So all I am saying is to try it sparingly at first and keep track of what if any stomach problems it causes. Again if any. It could be just me.

NOt related here but I took care of my stomach with Probiotics and no white sugar.

and also stay close to the toilet and wear diapers or rubber shorts to bed for the first week and whatever you do try not to have squats planned out in your workout routine for at least a week or so and no berries whatsoever. :wiggle:

I'm pretty sure is gives everyone a stomach ache at first and ten when your body get used to it you will miss it.

I'm pretty sure is gives everyone a stomach ache at first and ten when your body get used to it you will miss it.

I did understand that DPR as you and a few others like Milton told me. But I did use it for a few months as I believe I was reporting to all of you. I do think it had helped me and I am not in anyway suggesting to anyone not to try and use it.

I been doing well with the changes I made with my diet and the Probiotics was / is the best thing I ever did. However for me...ONLY... it was after a much long enough time that the stomach aches started and went away when I stopped. I might try to plug it in again. I never heard of anyone saying negative things about it. Thanks man .

I did understand that DPR as you and a few others like Milton told me. But I did use it for a few months as I believe I was reporting to all of you. I do think it had helped me and I am not in anyway suggesting to anyone not to try and use it.

I been doing well with the changes I made with my diet and the Probiotics was / is the best thing I ever did. However for me...ONLY... it was after a much long enough time that the stomach aches started and went away when I stopped. I might try to plug it in again. I never heard of anyone saying negative things about it. Thanks man .

the only ones saying anything negative about it are the ones sitting on the can all day for the first week or so.... but that too shall pass lol :bootyshak:toilet:

Last edited:
Back