need some experenced help cycle starting soon

vanisland

hey guys ok here goes nothing you've herd it a million lol times ive been reading all the forums i can everyone has a different opinion but now its down to the last straw i need someone with a little experience to shoot me in the right direction just take a min read what i write please and try and bare with me here but heres my info

ive read a lot about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and pct its just so confusing since a lot of things are similar

now im wonder what im missing and what to use and what not to bother with and when exactly i use it so maybe people do it differently i have a pretty leanish high protien diet roughly 3500-4000 cal simpler the better anyway heres a list

clomid (i have)

a hd arimidex (i have) cant get aromasin

hcg i cant get

d-aspartic acid

bcaa

animal pack

glutamine powder

creatine

quickmass protien powder

now heres roughly how i think i should take it

1-10 test c 250mg twice a wk

1-8 deca 150 mg twice a wk

4-10 adex comes in big blue pills i think one a day

1-10 glutamine 20g the mornings i work out before workout

4-10 d aspartic acid 5 grams a day

1-10 1 animal pack vitamins a day right through pct

pct 4 weeks after last pin clomid not sure how to take it i dont understand 100/100/50/50

and i would take hcg but i dont know where to get it ill probably take the animal pack vitamins in pct too ... anyway if you could get the time to read this and send me a private message with an email i can msg you back on tell me what you think what im missing what i should change that would help me out a lot i would seriously appreciate it

Can someone just help me out i have an idea I just want some words from someone more experienced I'm not just some teenager looking for a quick fix I got injured a year ago and haven't be able to get back this is my second cycle first was just dbol ill never just do oral ever again I just want to do this right

Can someone just help me out i have an idea I just want some words from someone more experienced I'm not just some teenager looking for a quick fix I got injured a year ago and haven't be able to get back this is my second cycle first was just dbol ill never just do oral ever again I just want to do this right

Back