Need some help getting started. need it asap please

prison juicer

i just got some eclipse pharma t400, eq300, tren ace150, and wini25mg tabs. i weigh 232 overweight by about 25 pounds and wanna shred up . ive changed diet but i need to know how much and how often or what days i should take what when it comes to this stack. can someone please help?

welcome

Ur no where near ready to run that stack yet.

Body fat to high
You ll possibly have sides hit you from 3 different angles.

Quit looking for quick fixes, diet, get ur ass leaner run test alone for 12 weeks then another aromatizing say..oral....

Slow the fuck down.

So many people think

" I m gonna run this that....boom I m gonna be ripped"
To ez...you cannot even ask an educated question ...no offense.

what the fuck with that name boy..you an ex con or tool fan lolol

For your health don't do it. Get your diet in order, lose some body fat, then maybe once that's all done and you been reading these boards you could to just a test cycle. But if you go ahead with this now you will hurt yourself. Possibly bad bad.. Listen to these guys.

welcome

Ur no where near ready to run that stack yet.

Body fat to high
You ll possibly have sides hit you from 3 different angles.

Quit looking for quick fixes, diet, get ur ass leaner run test alone for 12 weeks then another aromatizing say..oral....

Slow the fuck down.

So many people think

" I m gonna run this that....boom I m gonna be ripped"
To ez...you cannot even ask an educated question ...no offense.

what the fuck with that name boy..you an ex con or tool fan lolol

Ya know OP I could not have said this ^^^ better and no one is flaming you. Sometimes we have to be brutally honest w/you guys. Now Good luck with your diet, with the stack it is always up to hard work and diet. There are no short cuts to a HARD, LEAN, CUT n Vascular body.

When you get your BF% down then some compound will help your system to accomplish what you want, however you have to get closer to the goal naturally or you will not get there even with...

Please the name is not funny or pleasant to see. I've been there and am on the hinge right now and your name makes me want to puke. Sorry I don't mean to offend you, but it offends some guys. Good luck man.

Back