need some help, on test gel and test injections

tyson19805

I just started taking test gel, 50mg per day and 1 shot every 2 weeks of test injections 1,ml. should I see good resultls off this or do I need to bump it up. I have low t and thats why I take it. I am 6'1" and 245, been working out for years and really wanna use this to my benifit, thanks

Hmmm. What made you want to mix the two?

I just started taking test gel, 50mg per day and 1 shot every 2 weeks of test injections 1,ml. should I see good resultls off this or do I need to bump it up. I have low t and thats why I take it. I am 6'1" and 245, been working out for years and really wanna use this to my benifit, thanks

A lot of people hate gels because they are sticky, come with an accidental exposure risk to those around you, and can be an all around hassle.

Some people don't like the idea of giving themselves shots.

Since you have no problem giving yourself injections, I'm curious why you are using the gel instead of upping your dosage of injectable test if needed.

Finally, the only way to know how your body is reacting to the treatment is to have your levels tested. It's hit or miss otherwise and probably miss. JMO

if you double your test to 500mg/ week - all in one shot - your results will MORE than double. I was in same situation and man - it was AWESOME. I assume your test is 250mg/ml so you can just do 2ml. 250 doesnt do much. 500 does AMAZING things

Back