Need some help with steroids

Calileb

Hey there. I'm new to this forum and I have couple questions and would appreciate if someone could help. I'm 28 years old 5"10 and I weigh 176lb. I've been working out for quite a while. I eat clean I'm in good shape but not where I want to be in size. I want to be able to get to 185-190lb and I'm willing to take something but I need guidance on what to do and what is safe. Any info would be highly appreciated!

first off how long have you been working out for? "quite some time" isn't really a time frame.

second, how much bodyfat do you have? or to make it easier for you.. do you have visible cuts? can you see ab lines or do you have straight up abs?

i guarantee that your diet and/or training is not in place. many think they have those down but they dont. by the way your sentence is structured regarding diet and eating "clean", you are not eating enough.

but hey, you're 28 you're a big boy. if you want to take steroids then by all means go do some research and stick that needle in your butt... but you will be wasting your money.

when a smart person decides to make the move over to this side their diet and training BETTER be in place beforehand otherwise, again, its a waste of money and your health. if you're gonna do it, do it right. good luck

You must get educated on the safe use of AAS before you take steroids. Start by reading ALL the sticky threads found where you came in to start your thread.

Back