Need some last minute advice..

gino2nv

I will be starting my second cycle really soon in about 2 weeks times just wanted to make sure im not going to be missing anything before i start this cycle cause thats what happened to my last one....

Im 21 years old 172 pounds this will be my second cycle i lost about 70 percent of my gains from the 1st cycle so i want to make this one count and stick around for a while.. Also been working out on and off for a few years but been at it hardcore recently..

1st cycle was Sustanon @ 500 mg's and Deca300 @400mg's for 10 weeks...this cycle was about 4 months ago....

I now want to start this:

Sustanon250 @ 500mg Weekly --------- (10 Weeks)

Dbols 25mg daily ------------------------- (4 Weeks)

EQ 400mg Weekly----------------------- (10 Weeks)
Never tried EQ does it harden you up nicely?

P C T - Nolvadex and some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), maybe even some clomid but not to sure what i should do at this point...My nips got sensitive near the end of my first cycle so i wanna make sure i will be ok...

Thanks you all for your time.....And sorry if i may have said something wrong..

I think your to young to juice but the cycle looks good. Food is what help keep the gains

JohnnyB

Bro at 172 lbs you have alot of filling out to do before you would even need gear. I would say get your training in order and keep at it consistantly before you start hitting the gear.....cycle looks good. Also if you could post you diet that would help also....
Just my opinion...
Maybe consider having enough Nolva on hand throughout the whole cycle in case you start to feel some sensitivity

if you only weigh 170 and you are losing your gains, you need a new approach. Mainly your diet and training.

Thank you all for your help... Cant wait to start i wont slack as much this time cause im done school and im not feeling so down...

you may need to run the eq longer..may 12-16 weeks...

other then that, it looks good...

..but as said, i dont think you need to at that age either..

E

Back