Need suggestions on an AI

bluestarmojo78

Im 39 active and otherwise healthy. My natural T production was 350 when I was 34 so I started cycling at 35. I have always used aromasin for an AI on heavier cycles, 25mgs eod, with no issues. Had bloods checked regularly. I decided to just c***se with trt levels of test e during my last cycle, 125mg every week broken up into 2 pins a week. Wasnt taking any AI at first because of the low doses. Labs showed test at 1575 and estro at 64.6 which is high. Started with 12.5 mg of aromasin eod and it tanked my e2 down to 5.3. Results of the first blood test posted below. Obviously aromasin is too much for such a low dose cycle. Would Nolvadex be any better? I know it doesnt lower estro levels but just inhibits it from attaching to breast tissue receptors.

Any suggestions on an AI?

Also notice just 125mg ew for 6 months crashed my LH and FSH big time. Id like to keep that 1500 test range, I felt great. Any suggestions on anything I could ad to keep LH and FSH from crashing so quickly? At 39 I have debated just being married to the pin for the rest of my years but should supply get cut off i would be screwed. Supply drying up doesnt seem so far fetched given Jeff Sessions and our current political environment.

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 1567.2 HIGH - normal range 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL 02

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S
T4,Free(Direct) 1.04 - normal range 0.82-1.77 ng/dL 01

TSH
TSH 3.050 - normal range 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL 01

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW - normal range 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW - normal range 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol
Estradiol 64.6 HIGH - normal range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum 4.0 - normal range 2.0-4.4 pg/mL 01

Well Nolvadex does not actually reduce estradiol, it just blocks it from the receptors. The least potent AI is anastrozole, I would try that starting at 0.25mg twice per week, after clearing it it with your physician of course :)

For the LH and FSH:

This is completely normal and there is no way to bring those numbers up while on TRT. You can add HCG and it will mimic the LH hormone and keep the testes sensitized, you should also maintain fertility and promote optimal thyroid and adrenal levels with adequate amounts of HCG added to your protocol.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Agreed,

Start with Anastrozole and get Your E2 in check. While on TRT your LH and FSH will always be bottomed out. This is totally normal as the HPTA is not in a conductive loop.

Listen I agree ^^^ as we all do. Whether it be a cycle or TRT if your Estradiol is high you MUST get that down and the BEST compound is Adex just as simple as that. Being TRT and low dose Test you will not need strong dosing.

In your case, DO NOT use Nolva.

I am not familiar with the TRT dossing so others may be much more helpful. ...OMM

Last edited:
Back