Need sum serious help. PLEASE

!@#$%^&

Im fuckin flippin out right now. I got beat on a leg workout for the first time in my life today. TONS of heavy ass sets had me bent over outside hurling. I always get nautious while doin legs, but i can usuialy fight through the feeling and not puke. WTF can i do to not get that nautious feeling? If i dont eat i feel weak, if i do i get nautious. This is gonna fuckin ruin my week that he got me!!!!!! Pleas help with any advice you can give.

Im sayin i always FEEL sick during leg workouts, but never actually puke unless its bacasue of ME. This is the first time someone other than MYSELF made me throw up. I feel defeated. Im goin back to the gym to do them again. This is driving me nuts.:flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Well if you already did legs today there is no point in doing them again. Throwing up isnt really that big of a deal. Next time just dont eat so much before you go to the gym. Eat a small meal an hour beforehand.

Damn bro, I think you need to chill out on the competition in the gym. You shouldn't be going in the gym with the mind set to out do everyone, you should be going in there to get the best workout for yourself. It definitley doesn't pay for you to go and do legs again just because someone did a little more weight than you. Remember you will not always be at your best everyday in the gym, some days you will have those off days, but you have to work through them and come back stronger next time.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Damn bro, I think you need to chill out on the competition in the gym. You shouldn't be going in the gym with the mind set to out do everyone, you should be going in there to get the best workout for yourself. It definitley doesn't pay for you to go and do legs again just because someone did a little more weight than you. Remember you will not always be at your best everyday in the gym, some days you will have those off days, but you have to work through them and come back stronger next time.

Well said buffdawg

I agree with Buffdawg too. Train for yourself, making improvements for yourself. As Lee Haney said, "stimulate, don't annihilate". And....drink lots of water during your exercise, don't wear a hat, take long enough rest breaks so you can catch your breath, and breathe properly.

i get sick too after a hard heavy ass workout...its apart of the gym life

RoadHouse said:
sounds like your trying to make yourself out to be some sort of bad ass, maybe im misreading it

Na, def not tryin to be a badass. Just ventin some frustration with myself. Embarrased to say, i was shaking fiercly and only finnished 3/4 of the workout after i puked. Just really frustrated with myself for not forcin myself to finnish. Im 20yrs old 5'8 200lbs and thought i could lift with a big 250lb bodybuilder. I just went back and finnished the part of the workout i didnt finnish.

Are ya breathing correctly or getting up too fast from leg presses? I sometimes get light headed when I get up too fast from leg pressing.

i agree with buffdawg completely.. hey though, my old football coach used to say "if u dont puke after u work out, ur not doin it hard enough." Shit man u should just be proud u got the dedication to go that hard at it. anybody?

Gettin back to my quest for an answer to this. . .
I always seem to throw up when i hit it really hard with high reps. If i stay 6-8 range and HEAVY i dont feel sick at all. Soon as i start with the 12-40 rep range i start gettin queezy. Doesnt matter if i eat, dont eat, eat a little, eat half hr or hr earlier, whatever. I know this cant be good for me. I love high reps becuase i cant walk for 2 days after haha, so its not an option to not do high reps. This is only with legs. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone have any advice?

ive never had this problem but it sounds to me like you have an extremly intence leg workout- keep up the good work bro sorry i couldent help

Back