19 Years Old! Help me out please?

Waggler

I know this isn't in the right section... Should be in "Mens General Help" but only 11 people are viewing it and I was hoping one of the 5+k people in this thread could give my a answer. So like I've been feeling kinda shit recently got sick took forever to recover.. Still a little sick right now. I figured I would get blood test (Female Hormone Panel) to see whats really up with me. I see my Testosterone, Serum is 502.. Should this be higher for my age? My White Blood Cell count is 3.5 on a scale of 4.0-10.5... But I assume my WBC is low because i've been sick/still am sick?

Also just to let you guys know, I HAVE NOT messed with my hormones AT ALL. I DID NOT stick my self with a needle OR pop ANY pills. Idk if I should be worried. I also do workout about 3-5 times a week. Lifting on Monday(Chest,Shoulders,Triceps)/Wednesday(Back,Biceps)/Friday(Legs). Usually do cardio on Tuesdays,Thursdays,and Saturdays. I try to eat clean as possible.. Oats,Veggies,Fruits,Chicken,Fish,Beef,Eggs,Nuts,Yogurt,Cottage Cheese. Right now I'm only sitting about 2500 Calories a day for maintenance with about 200-250 Grams of Protein, 250-300 Carbs and 60-90 Grams of fat. Body weight is about 200 with 14% body fat and I stand at 5'11.

I came here because I thought you guys would know more than a lot of other people. Is there any way to bring my levels up a little bit if they are low for my age? Can me being sick for over a month do this? Not really sure.

I think I left some stuff out can't really remember off the top of my head. Thanks guys!

The vets will tell you otherwise, but sounds like you know what you are doing. Do some research by reading the stickies here for a start. If you've built a solid base with at least 3 years training experience, why not give steroids a try? My recommendation would be 12 weeks of test e 500mg a week, and if you want to add a real treat add some dbol for first 4 weeks at 25-50 mg a day.With proper pct and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

Then again your baseline T levels will be even lower after a cycle so take my advice with a grain of salt because I'm a newbie to the game myself. Me like gear hahaha.

The vets will tell you otherwise, but sounds like you know what you are doing. Do some research by reading the stickies here for a start. If you've built a solid base with at least 3 years training experience, why not give steroids a try? My recommendation would be 12 weeks of test e 500mg a week, and if you want to add a real treat add some dbol for first 4 weeks at 25-50 mg a day.With proper pct and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

Then again your baseline T levels will be even lower after a cycle so take my advice with a grain of salt because I'm a newbie to the game myself. Me like gear hahaha.

this kid is not asking about doing steroids...so why the fuck are you telling a 19 year old kid to do steroids?
you should shut your mouth

Hey man.. I'm just asking should I be worried? And could being sick do this to some extent? Not really looking to do steroids. Would rather see where my test levels go in the next couple years or so... THEN MAYBE. Probably not. Depends if I want to compete or not I guess. Got other things to worry about right now instead of making my sorta low levels to no levels by accident. I came here because I thought people would perhaps have better knowledge here. I just want to increase them a bit. But not by 2000+

Edit: sorry that was towards Hugh Myron. I suck at using forums.

If you're sick and push it in the gym that can compound your problems. I wouldn't be worried, you have a brand new body ready to repair itself. Everything takes time. YOU TAKIN' YOUR VITAMINS & MINERALS BROTHER?!?

Last edited:
hi, i let it here for 2 or 3 days, but it have to be moved to the correct area after. and no he's not asking for steroids.

waggler, your level of testosterone have to be tested at least twice to have an idea. cause at your age this hormone is fluctuent. do not be affraid. with 14% BF stable, you can reach all goals you want.

Looks like you got some advice already but I will chime. Yes for 19 years old, that total T level is low. Question is, when did you draw blood?? Did you do it first thing in the morning?? Secondly, I would retest and see where it is at. To be honest, when I see 19 year olds with low T levels, you really have to investigate as to why they are that low. Meaning, I would look in to a possible MRI of the pituitary, etc. If you were a lot older I wouldn't probably suggest that.

If you're a self professed newb, then please don't give advice. This is terrible advice too.

I take my multi vitamin (One a day from walmart), 3 400 ui vitamin E's, Glucosamine, and two fish oils. And I just got my blood drawn yesterday and just got them back today. I also did it in the morning around 9am after a 12-13 hour fast. And yeah I probably will go to a doctor soon. When do you guys think I should retest? When ever I'm 100% feeling good?

LOL dont throw steroids at the gentleman Zyzz lover!!! You may be overtraining Waggler... If you feel sick take a week off. Eat like you eat, and rest. Ill take a week off from time to time. Your body needs rest too, how is your sleeping habits?

May be overtraining...

Trying to pm you pupil2prodegy but it says i do not have that privelige. Who is that hott chick as your pic?? Damn im just starring at th broad...

The vets will tell you otherwise, but sounds like you know what you are doing. Do some research by reading the stickies here for a start. If you've built a solid base with at least 3 years training experience, why not give steroids a try? My recommendation would be 12 weeks of test e 500mg a week, and if you want to add a real treat add some dbol for first 4 weeks at 25-50 mg a day.With proper post cycle therapy (pct) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

You guys realize this guy is another troll. Look at his name "hugh myron" it doesn't take much to work out that it means you mirin. This guy is another Zyzz lover and obviously a part of the sonofgod, zeus and jackgym crew. Can't believe no one else picked up on this.

LOL dont throw steroids at the gentleman Zyzz lover!!! You may be overtraining Waggler... If you feel sick take a week off. Eat like you eat, and rest. Ill take a week off from time to time. Your body needs rest too, how is your sleeping habits?

May be overtraining...

Sorry for the delay guys. My sleeping habits have not been to good actually recently. Only get about 4-6 hours of sleep each night during the week because of work. So maybe it's probably just me being sick and lack of sleep. Its hard to go to bed early because you just lay there and can't sleep when you know you have to get up at 3am to get ready and go to work D:

Stay out of the gym until u feel recouped. Load up with vitamine C u cant od with it and make sure your eating right. At 19 I would not be counting macros or watching too much of what I was eating as long as you got something in your mouth. Watching food is for body builders and old timers like me lol.....Total test of 500 is low but like asked before when did u do the test what time was it after a hard leg work out. Depending on when specially after a heavy leg day your test levels can dip dramatically. Dont stress though, from o set of puberty to about 25 yrs of age hormone fluctuation is normal.

Testosterone Fluctuations in Young Men: The Difference Between Interacting With Like and Not-Like Others
Thhe above article you will find in Evolutionary Psycology epjournal.net and it talks juat how our testosteron as young me fluctuates just with interaction with other males.

Good luck

Im actually at work right now (in the ER) and its very slow. I just talked to the ER MD sitting here and we all got into a big discussion about the subject. While your WBCs indicate that you do not have a bacterial infection, your levels are in the range for POSSIBLE viral infection. That being said, severe infection causes a lower test level. Whether you actually had a virus that was severe enough to cause low test, I dont know. It is definitally possible. Also, test levels are highest when you first wake up, around 8am (According to a medical website called "UpToDate" that is available here at work), so if you got the level checked later in the day, it could be up to 70% of your maximal test level. I would redraw blood work early in the morning time, and also when you are not sick. Hope this helped.

Back