Need to bulk, not lose more weight

skitzz

Ok here are my stats so far:

Age 36
Weight 150 lbs
BF ~ 15%
Height 5'7"

My goal is to get to 165-170lbs and be under 15% bf. i think that is reasonable. I want to do it naturally without gear. I have always been a skinny dude so gaining weight has never ever been easy for me. Losing weight on the other hand? I can lose 10 lbs 2 weeks easy! I am kind of stuck though because i tend to store fat in my belly very easily. So my abs never fully show and I end up looking skinny fat which is worse than just being skinny or just being fat.

What type of diet would work for me? low carb heavy protein? 2:1 carb to protein? Not sure where to start.

I do cardio twice a week and lift about three times a week and play baseball once a week. That is the extent of my exercise for the week. Should I add in creatine for now to help in putting on some mass?

I recently had the flu twice in a span of three months, and lost a few lbs and now I am down about 6lbs since January. WTF???

What do y'all suggest?

Here is a sample of what i ate today:

Upon waking: 4 oz of OJ

Breakfast:
Two slices of wheat bread with peanut butter and nutella
10 oz lowfat millk

Mid morning meal:
1 cup of oatmeal

Lunch:
Half a chicken with steamed veggies and cesar salad

Dinner:
2 whole chicken breasts with baked potato

<Workout>
Post workout:
protein shake with 8 oz of milk, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, 2 oz pineapple or 2 oz OJ and 1 cup lowfat plain yogurt (yum!, best part of my day!)

Late snack:
Special K Cereal with 8 oz milk

in between snaks consist of: Almonds and/or balance bars or organic beef jerky

I have no idea how many cals this adds up to...I also have a desk job and dont get to workout until 7-730pm at night. thus rendering me sedentary pretty much all friggin day until its time to work out.

Last edited:
Not sure about you but I had a hard time putting on good weight during a bulk since my metabolism is crazy fast. But I started takign GHRP-6 and now it is a breeze! very cheap and very effective bud!
Use the codes needto10 and get 10 percent off
GHRP-6 5MG: Purchase Peptides

Last edited:
does GHRP increase appetite or does it do something else. I never heard that it is supposed to help you bulk.

Back