Need to get back on stage!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
My wife and I were just downloading photos off this site she had stored all of our family photo's, and I stumbled across the photos from my first bodybuilding show in 2005. I need to get back on stage! I am at a place in my life where I can start competing again, and I want to get to where I was in these photos...actually better ...I was 220.5 lbs, I took 2nd Place in the Men's Heavyweight Novice...

Then I competed in both the 2007 Central Valley Classic Bodybuilding Show and 2007 San Jose Bodybuilding shows. In the CVC I competed at 234.5 lbs, and did 2 divisions, Men's Heavyweight Novice (2nd) and Men's Heavyweight Open (1st). At the San Jose I placed the same thing in 2005...so 3rd time is a charm maybe? I am contemplating either the San Jose in July, or the San Francisco in October...which may work out better, due to it being 20+ weeks away...I will have to put more thought into it.

I want to utilize this site and others to get me back on stage competing again, as I feel I'm ready!

Hi . U look great on those pics u can see on those pics u have done ur home work! Keep going strong , the only person that can hold u back is U no one else.

Back