need to get estrogen down asap

KingK

Gonna try to make this quick. Im trt and bumped up test and added tren both at 750mg a week. Usually do adex .5eod and even when i bump it up and add other stuff that pretty well keeps memin check, but apparently last batch was bunk bc i did bloods and was almost 200, last time was like 67 and that was "liveable". So now for the last week ive done 1mg ed and just got some letro in at 2.5mg, was gonna see what you advice as far as both of these dosages and for how long before testing again? I felt like i was retaining water weight and getting kind of emotional and figured i was out of balance so tested and was. Tia..

1st ~ if you did the ECLIA test for Estradiol ~ Tren Skews the results ~ so it will come back Sky High.

You need to get the LC/MS Estradiol aka Sensitive Estradiol to get a True Reading when on Trenbolone.

My Personal Preference when on Tren is Aromasin and Not Arimidex as my AI.
It's better at controlling E-2.

Be careful with the Letro till you do a Retest, you might make things worse.
And Crash your Estradiol, it's easy to do on Letro....................................... JP
P.S.
I would stay at the 1 Mg ED of Arimidex until you Retest your Bloodwork.

Thanks. I have a dr/clinic at my work and i dona full panel every 3 months, i was at the end of deca last time i tested and tren this time. I know u dont want to crash ur est completely but if 194 WAS accurate its WAY too high. Didnt know tren can skew est testing either. I was thinking about cutting these 2.5mg letros into 4 and doing basically .6 everyday and .5 adex. Just wanted to see what some more experienced people thought. I just got tested a week ago..

Thanks. I have a dr/clinic at my work and i dona full panel every 3 months, i was at the end of deca last time i tested and tren this time. I know u dont want to crash ur est completely but if 194 WAS accurate its WAY too high. Didnt know tren can skew est testing either. I was thinking about cutting these 2.5mg letros into 4 and doing basically .6 everyday and .5 adex. Just wanted to see what some more experienced people thought. I just got tested a week ago..

Honestly, if your Estradiol was 194, you would have Tits, and be Spewing Milk.
Look at your Bloodwork, besides where it gives you the Estradiol Number, it should say ECLIA.

I would stick with the 1 Mg of Arimidex for about a Week.
Then Retest your Estradiol with the LC/MS Version.
Or depending on the Lab, they may call it the Sensitive Estradiol.................................. JP

I'm sure this is not your first cycle so gotta ask... How are you feeling bro ? Do you feel like you have sky high estro ?
Personally i'm very sensitive to estrogen changes and can really "feel" my own levels, also verified it with blood work so know I'm not guessing lol.. :p

The clinic was closed. I feel like its up but i dont have gyno or any real sides. Little water retention and a little emotional but thats it.

Think you can relax a bit and listen to the bro's. Dont go crazy on the AI and definitely dont add letro to the mix.
Pretty much follow JP's advice, stay on the increased adex and verify what type of bw you did and if not, get a new one so you know the real value on tren.
My country/lab doesn't even offer the sensitive estro panel so I'm always blind when I go tren :(

Back