Asin - Adex - Letro comparisons/ooinions/dosage

Mycelium

Personally I have elevated aromatase production/aromatase levels/estrogen creation, leading to being on TRT and pre-TRT growing ping pong ball sized boobs I had removed.

With constant epilepsy drug changes I havent ran labs. Just about stabilized on them I had seizures and CBD was added which basically shoves the levels of the other drugs I take up which probably increases the aromatozation issue.

I know it 1/2 life is roughly 2-4 days. It's not suicidal like asin. The dosage is very small. One semi decent read said .3mg daily. . . With the longer 1/2 life I'm guessing a larger spaced out dose . . . . say 3.5 days like injections and adex. It can cause HDL issues and bone issues (figure attached to high doses, cancer use or a Male crashing and holding low estrogen.

I stopped Adex(anastrozole) because it was processed in the same way my high doses of epilepsy drugs are and forgotten doses led to rebounds and I was on about double usual dosages. HDL effects. Liver burden being a huge issue because this is life long more than likely.

Went to Asin (exemastane) and even splitting doses to 12 hour spacing has me running high doses. Total like 80 mg wk.

I've done the "increase the dose" about 25 times with different epilepsy drugs and eventually was always moved onto a stronger drug.

so . . . . insert Letro. I've tried to really dive into it but have had to swim through breast cancer and low detail profiles and dosage recommendations.

Figure I'll hit all you with the situation and question. Pros, Cons, sides, ect. Hopefully a good detailed thread will come out of this that isnt necessarily situationally specific.

Head to head how do they compare for you all?
Dosage comparisons like adex/asin is about 1mg/20mg. Letro seems pretty close to adex and in the 1-3mg wk.

Adex is fine to take twice per week, usual cycle dose for 500mg is 1mg per week.
Aromasin on the other hand has very low half life and needs minimum eod but preferably ed. Honestly can't remember the math but I personally compare 1mg to 20mg aromasin, tankman knows this stuff.
Which is true for adex but good luck dosing that small enough for taking it ed and reaching a consistent steady state of blood plasma levels.

I've never used letro but I did some reading when I had gyno flare up and the reason people are very cautious with letro is this comparison.
Aromasin binds to roughly 70% in healthy males.
Letro binds to about 98%.

As you can see, its almost impossible to crash with aromasin, its very easy with letro.

so a few weeks ago i made the switch to aromasin and i couldn't be happier. adex used to do it for me in the past, but now every time i took it i would feel weird. if i took it in the morning i would feel tired and have brain fog all day and wasn't able to hit the sweet spot.

as far as test, i use 250mg a week and 12.5mg aromasin every 2-3 days has worked like charm. IMO, you don't have to go according to its half-life because unlike arimidex, it doesn't have a rebound effect on estrogen. meaning, if you abruptly discontinue arimidex your estrogen will spike and with aromasin it will gradually go up.

aromasin is also easier on your lipid profile which is what you want if you're using gear long term. the stuff is more expensive than arimidex (can't speak on letro) because you need to use more of it, and more often... but it's worth it.

I had sore or itchy/tingly nipples for years pre-TRT. Going onto TRT changed my life. Bless the AIs!!! One medication had them so swollen I had red rings around them and my shirt felt like it was rubbing on a sun burn they were so bad. Swollen with red rings around them and so puffy and hard. I actually felt bad for women growing boobs in puberty.

Adex was good to me but the rebounds of missed doses (personal/medical issues) wasnt cool and other things like HDL and being processed through my liver the same way my med are concerns for me.

Asin has been good so far. I might be overly worried about 1/2 life and go once a day

Adex increases igf1 levels which shouldn't be ignored but yeh, i'm also in the pro asin camp.

These are the details I think are missing for AI drugs. Not necessarily missing but buried and easily missed.

In reading I learned asin is a "steroidal" so its structure had the carbon rings or however that goes. It is basically aromatized. Adex and letro are not.

so a few weeks ago i made the switch to aromasin and i couldn't be happier. adex used to do it for me in the past, but now every time i took it i would feel weird. if i took it in the morning i would feel tired and have brain fog all day and wasn't able to hit the sweet spot.

as far as test, i use 250mg a week and 12.5mg aromasin every 2-3 days has worked like charm. IMO, you don't have to go according to its half-life because unlike arimidex, it doesn't have a rebound effect on estrogen. meaning, if you abruptly discontinue arimidex your estrogen will spike and with aromasin it will gradually go up.

aromasin is also easier on your lipid profile which is what you want if you're using gear long term. the stuff is more expensive than arimidex (can't speak on letro) because you need to use more of it, and more often... but it's worth it.
thats what i think as well.

Still swimming in breast cancer results on Google but found this for letro.

"""Letrozole inhibits the aromatase enzyme by competitively binding to the heme of the
cytochrome P450 subunit of the enzyme, resulting in a reduction of estrogen biosynthesis in
all tissues. Treatment of women with letrozole significantly lowers serum estrone, estradiol
and estrone sulfate and has not been shown to significantly affect adrenal corticosteroid
synthesis, aldosterone synthesis, or synthesis of thyroid hormones.
Pharmacokinetics
Letrozole is rapidly and completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and absorption is
not affected by food. It is metabolized slowly to an inactive metabolite whose glucuronide
conjugate is excreted renally, representing the major clearance pathway. About 90% of
radiolabeled letrozole is recovered in urine. Letrozole***8217;s terminal elimination half-life is about
2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6
weeks. Plasma concentrations at steady state are 1.5 to 2 times higher than predicted from the
concentrations measured after a single dose, indicating a slight non-linearity in the
pharmacokinetics of letrozole upon daily administration of 2.5 mg. These steady-state levels
are maintained over extended periods, however, and continuous accumulation of letrozole
does not occur. Letrozole is weakly protein bound and has a large volume of distribution
(approximately 1.9 L/kg)."""

the link goes straight to a pdf so I didnt copy and paste it. It's a .gov so should be legit info.

My medications elevate P450 enzymes so its action in

I'm doing really well using .5mg 3x per along with my M-W-F pinning schedule. 375mg test, 375mg deca and 300mg NPP. Haven't had a blood test done but my perceived estrogen levels definitely feel under control compared to past cycles of 500mg test with no AI and had ED. I take a half tab right before I pin.

I'm doing really well using .5mg 3x per along with my M-W-F pinning schedule. 375mg test, 375mg deca and 300mg NPP. Haven't had a blood test done but my perceived estrogen levels definitely feel under control compared to past cycles of 500mg test with no AI and had ED. I take a half tab right before I pin.

Adex or letro?

nothing wrong with using letro as main AI.
one whole 2.5mg tab per day or eod on a simple test cycle crash your e2 for sure .
same as using too much masin or arimidex .
on trt dose test i use .625mg of letro twice per week and it keeps my e2 under control .

I went directly from asin at 70mg wk to 1.25mg letro once per wk 4 weeks ago. Basically Saturday I took asin and Sundaybstaryed letro.

I have noticed the sensations and puffiness in my nipples doesnt follow my injection spacing (3.5 days) and I have also lost about 2-4 lbs.

I had no signs of a estrogen crash like achy joints, erection problems or anything else I've read being attached to low E.

I do notice the night prior/day of my next dose my nipples are a little different and more sensitive. No sensations just more sensitive. Having gyno for so long I watchy nipples. I've thought about going to a 5 or 6 day spacing on the letro.

My libido isnt changed and personal issues have my stress up so I'm not making any claims on that. On the other hand my climaxing is more intense and easier. I also believe them to be more firm and intense.

Just from this short experience I think the fear of letro crash may be a little over board but the drug is powerful and it is easier to do. More potent drugs make "overdosing" easier.

In raising my TRT dose from 80mg wk to 100 mg wk I did the math wrong and have actually been pinning 120mg wk. Never double checked my math for some reason. Rather than shortening the period between letro doses I may do the actual 100mg wk.

I'm currently double the range on my benzo seizure med and take a gram/1k mg of pharmaceutical grade/prescribed CBD so I'm not to interested is pushing higher than necessary doses. I'm getting brain surgery in October and with constant appointments a true lab run hasn't happened and I have a recent TT of like 440md/dL on 80mg wk the day of, but pre injection for a good true trough reading.

I have elevated SHBG that is actually slowly worked it way up to where I am just above the range so I have no real idea of free T and per my VA doctors. orm they could really care less. I got the TT pulled due to a reading of 1500ng/dL at 200mg wk test c and they are more concerned with that than free T or estrogen. It took 2 ultrasounds and a mammogram showing my tits had doubled before I started getting labs for endo. With them all being in range I wasnt offered anything until I came in with a stack of published studies on epileptics, epileptic drugs and age appropriate ranges that I was offered PCT drugs basically. I just told the endo "I'm not taking the equivalent of pain killers for the problem." and went outside the VA for TRT.

Anyway. The switch went well. Emotionally, physically, motovationally not a lot has changed. Physically I did lose a couple pounds. I didn't shred out but my abs are slight more defined and my vascularity is slightly up in my calves and hands.

I'll be getting more pre op labs ran so any negative effects will show up if something's wrong I guess. I'm going to try to work in endo labs. It was said last time I had "high testosterone" at 440 compared to my readings in the 300s. Maybe a "pull them all again and let see!" Will work. Maybe not.

Dialing in my dosage will have to wait. I may have to overwhelm the SHBG with higher TT for more free T. I'm definitely not pre-meds. I've thought about experimenting with UGL proviron but its processed by the liver and I havent found any TRT type usage and results in searching.

What I wonder about the easier and more intense orgasms is if it's a factor of asin vs. letro - i.e. the drug itself has a direct effect.

Or if it's a factor of different estrogen levels, whether that's higher or lower.

What I wonder about the easier and more intense orgasms is if it's a factor of asin vs. letro - i.e. the drug itself has a direct effect.

Or if it's a factor of different estrogen levels, whether that's higher or lower.

I have about 120mg worth of asin tabs left so if you'll help me come up with a asin test I'll run it a week and see. Fuk it.

I've raised my test c dose by 50%. 70mg to 120mg.
Puts me at about 105mg asin if I raise the dose by 50%. I also had nipple sensations during the week so to maintain lower E I would need an increased dose.

Would raising my asin dose to the 120mg over a week be a sound dosage for a very basic and almost unscientific self experiment. Leaves room for different estrogen levels but longer to experience more climaxes.

There is also the option of taking an asin the day I'm supposed to take a letro dose and trying to seduce the wife or rub one out. That could see if the presence of the drug alone causes a difference without a complete wk long swap and I believe lowers the variables to the presence of the drug while lowering the variable levels of E.

Last edited:

so i woke up and went directly to this forum and saw this comment and pissed myself laughing as I thought i read...."the easier and more intense orgasms is in its factor of asian and letro.
i spent ten minutes trying to figure out where girls from letro where from, lol.
all said and done asian girls always gave me more intense wads to blow. their smaller i guess and tighter.

Back