Asin - Adex - Letro comparisons/ooinions/dosage

Still swimming in breast cancer results on Google but found this for letro.

"""Letrozole inhibits the aromatase enzyme by competitively binding to the heme of the
cytochrome P450 subunit of the enzyme, resulting in a reduction of estrogen biosynthesis in
all tissues. Treatment of women with letrozole significantly lowers serum estrone, estradiol
and estrone sulfate and has not been shown to significantly affect adrenal corticosteroid
synthesis, aldosterone synthesis, or synthesis of thyroid hormones.
Pharmacokinetics
Letrozole is rapidly and completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and absorption is
not affected by food. It is metabolized slowly to an inactive metabolite whose glucuronide
conjugate is excreted renally, representing the major clearance pathway. About 90% of
radiolabeled letrozole is recovered in urine. Letrozole***8217;s terminal elimination half-life is about
2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6
weeks. Plasma concentrations at steady state are 1.5 to 2 times higher than predicted from the
concentrations measured after a single dose, indicating a slight non-linearity in the
pharmacokinetics of letrozole upon daily administration of 2.5 mg. These steady-state levels
are maintained over extended periods, however, and continuous accumulation of letrozole
does not occur. Letrozole is weakly protein bound and has a large volume of distribution
(approximately 1.9 L/kg)."""

the link goes straight to a pdf so I didnt copy and paste it. It's a .gov so should be legit info.

My medications elevate P450 enzymes so its action in

good read on letrozole thanks for sharing!

made me hungry as he'll when I letro
I originally dropped a couple pounds going onto letro. I stepped on the scale yesterday and was sitting at 177lbs first thing in the morning.

168-171lbs down to being under 170. 167-169lbs after first starting. In. ow probably 175-177lbs. This is the heaviest of lifetime and I am slowly losing definition. I've been eating so much supper/dinner my stomach stocks out amd I'm uncomfortable. haha

The entire change is going from 80mg wk to 120 mg wk test c. From asin to letro. Went from 600mg Day daily CBD to 1100mg CBD.

You're welcome themotherload. I am am information junkie. I love researching. I like to share what I find sonits posted to the boards and also for the boards to catch any mistakes I've made in my reasoning or something in a reference/study.

1.25 mg letro every 6 days.

7bdays led to nipple sensitivity. No tingling itching or anything else but they were more sensitive.

I've thought about going to 5 days between 1.25mg.

so a few weeks ago i made the switch to aromasin and i couldn't be happier. adex used to do it for me in the past, but now every time i took it i would feel weird. if i took it in the morning i would feel tired and have brain fog all day and wasn't able to hit the sweet spot.

as far as test, i use 250mg a week and 12.5mg aromasin every 2-3 days has worked like charm. IMO, you don't have to go according to its half-life because unlike arimidex, it doesn't have a rebound effect on estrogen. meaning, if you abruptly discontinue arimidex your estrogen will spike and with aromasin it will gradually go up.

aromasin is also easier on your lipid profile which is what you want if you're using gear long term. the stuff is more expensive than arimidex (can't speak on letro) because you need to use more of it, and more often... but it's worth it.

i much rather have aromasin as well, my body can handle it better and easier on labs.

The recommended dose of Femara is one 2.5 mg tablet administered once a day, without regard to meals.

Wow. 1/2 that every 6 days has stopped all nipple sensations on 120mg wk and I have elevated aromatase/ p450 enzymes. Is that for breast cancer? That would flatline E. TRT levels anyway. My only change is asin to letro so that limits variables.

Wow. 1/2 that every 6 days has stopped all nipple sensations on 120mg wk and I have elevated aromatase/ p450 enzymes. Is that for breast cancer? That would flatline E. TRT levels anyway. My only change is asin to letro so that limits variables.

how are the variables doing? did you cut the dose in half? can you feel your nipples now?

I went back to 7 days. Slight nipple sensitivity on the day of/yesterday. Today no sensations. Sex went well!

The every 6 days seemed good but I had a day that I thought was due to low E but I'm thinking other variables in my life had my stress up. I'm getting brain surgery for epilepsy next month, live next to a dope house with increased traffic and it ended up with me outside his house with him saying he was gonna "deal with me later" which set me off outside his house completely "bout it bout it" screaming at the dude "deal with me now" including insults, taunts and telling him everyone knew, multiple people had called the cops and he went inside. then he later stopped in front of my house but inside his truck with the same thing except he said "Wait till my friend gets home and I'll be back to deal with you". . . . well . . .wrong threat to me. Called the cops. Coming to my house in force is not acceptable and really not a situation I want.

Been doing PTSD counseling as well so that can really shift my mainframe sometimes. I wasn't combat as just a POG but got shot at plenty of times on convoys, seen casualties, cleaned a dudes leftovers off electronics I pulled out of a tank so I could use them to fix other tanks and was basically hit with a road side bomb which is where they believe my epilepsy came from. His threat hot my "hypervigilance" dead center. My aches I took as low T are completely possible with being stressed, tense and constantly pacing.

Some financial good news came through so the 14 days in the hospital isn't going to be a burden just suffered a 75 point drop in my credit score but all is good. My wife gets no lodging or food while I'm in the hospital.

Anyway . . .

Onto the splitting up into 1/4 tab 2x per week

.. I've had so many appointments for the brain surgery my actual values are basically just TT values and general labs. Time and $$ wise I'm at the redline. I'm trying to decide if I start the 1/4 tab 2x week on day 6/7, just take it with my test ect. I'm going strictly off my time spent developing gyno pre TRT and how I feel. Crashing my E isnt something I want to do. I have been thinking I'm just gyno prone and may need a SERM to deal with nipples.

After surgery if all goes well its detailed labs time amd a true dialing in.

Last edited:
This is kind of a "from my experience and for your entertainment" purpose only but I would recommend no more than 1.25mg letro wk up to about 200mg wk possibly. If elevated estrogen comes up shorten the time between doses.

2.5 mg wk letro for 500mg test shortening the days between. Probably started slightly different based of the ester. I dont think starting 2.5mg wk letro with the first pin of test c would be good. How it works out with blood levels and timing I'm sure the experienced members could probably have a rational idea.

I'm a heavy aromatizer and 120mg wk test cyp 1.25mg wk letro So maybe give 150 mg test as a "norm" or some reasonable guess.

Last edited:
Still swimming in breast cancer results on Google but found this for letro.

"""Letrozole inhibits the aromatase enzyme by competitively binding to the heme of the
cytochrome P450 subunit of the enzyme, resulting in a reduction of estrogen biosynthesis in
all tissues. Treatment of women with letrozole significantly lowers serum estrone, estradiol
and estrone sulfate and has not been shown to significantly affect adrenal corticosteroid
synthesis, aldosterone synthesis, or synthesis of thyroid hormones.
Pharmacokinetics
Letrozole is rapidly and completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and absorption is
not affected by food. It is metabolized slowly to an inactive metabolite whose glucuronide
conjugate is excreted renally, representing the major clearance pathway. About 90% of
radiolabeled letrozole is recovered in urine. Letrozole***8217;s terminal elimination half-life is about
2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6
weeks. Plasma concentrations at steady state are 1.5 to 2 times higher than predicted from the
concentrations measured after a single dose, indicating a slight non-linearity in the
pharmacokinetics of letrozole upon daily administration of 2.5 mg. These steady-state levels
are maintained over extended periods, however, and continuous accumulation of letrozole
does not occur. Letrozole is weakly protein bound and has a large volume of distribution
(approximately 1.9 L/kg)."""

the link goes straight to a pdf so I didnt copy and paste it. It's a .gov so should be legit info.

My medications elevate P450 enzymes so its action in

this is good to know.

nothing wrong with using letro as main AI.
one whole 2.5mg tab per day or eod on a simple test cycle crash your e2 for sure .
same as using too much masin or arimidex .
on trt dose test i use .625mg of letro twice per week and it keeps my e2 under control .
true that, lots of fellas around my way stear that way as well.

nothing wrong with using letro as main AI.
one whole 2.5mg tab per day or eod on a simple test cycle crash your e2 for sure .
same as using too much masin or arimidex .
on trt dose test i use .625mg of letro twice per week and it keeps my e2 under control .
for real?

for real?

yes. . . .?

Also based on the long run so far I am "increasing" my weekly dose by lowering the number of days between dosing, which will be 0.625mg every 2 days rather than 3 days.

Due to my epilepsy medications increase in aromatase production and estrogen creation I am still having slightly increased estrogen production causing nipple sensations and slight puffiness which is on schedule with my TRT.

Back