Need to get ripped (best fat burner)

QuaTscH94

Hey guys what is the best fat burner that is EPHEDRA FREE.
That stuff plays with my heart way too much and it is becoming of concern. I want to get lean and retain my hard earned muscle I gained from an extended bulking phase.
Planning on taking up a cardio routine consists of 30 min 3X a week. Cleaning up my diet even more than I already have.
Currently 6'1 220lbs at 23%BF. I need to drop 10%BF

diet and training alone is the major key. the ephedra free thermo's will aid in giving you a kick in the gym, resulting in increased output and chances of overall more calorie expenditure. "fat burners" are no miracles to get you shredded.
now as for a reccomendation, I dont know, as I have never used any. Ill bump this up for you though :)

Definitely diet and training is the key here but the thermogenics will give you a kick in the butt.
In terms of fat burners, there are so many on the market now. Labrada Nutrition now has an ephedra free thermogenic called Charge. I myself prefer the ephedra based products but give the Charge a whirl, it's quite good.
Also, just a note. Be sure that you are eating six small meals a day, taking in adequate amounts of protein and be sure to include some EFA's in your diet as well. Hope that helps.:)

Ephedra free Dito would have to say Diesel Fuel. Also would echo above info from Fyre and Jen.

I've heard that green tea lowers test, so I don't use fat burners containing green tea extract, which many do.

But if you're on cycle, I guess it doesn't really matter...

Insane_Man said:
I've heard that green tea lowers test, so I don't use fat burners containing green tea extract, which many do.

But if you're on cycle, I guess it doesn't really matter...

Sounds like hearsay to Dito:)

Modulation of endocrine systems and food intake by green tea epigallocatechin gallate.

Kao YH, Hiipakka RA, Liao S.

Ben May Institute for Cancer Research, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and Tang Center for Herbal Medicine Research, University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA.

Green tea polyphenols, especially the catechin, (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), have been proposed as a cancer chemopreventative based on a variety of laboratory studies. For clear assessment of the possible physiological effects of green tea consumption, we injected pure green tea catechins ip into rats and studied their acute effects on endocrine systems. We found that EGCG, but not related catechins, significantly reduced food intake; body weight; blood levels of testosterone, estradiol, leptin, insulin, insulin-like growth factor I, LH, glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride; as well as growth of the prostate, uterus, and ovary. Similar effects were observed in lean and obese male Zucker rats, suggesting that the effect of EGCG was independent of an intact leptin receptor. EGCG may interact specifically with a component of a leptin-independent appetite control pathway. Endocrine changes induced by parenteral administration of EGCG may relate to the observed growth inhibition and regression of human prostate and breast tumors in athymic mice treated with EGCG as well as play a role in the mechanism by which EGCG inhibits cancer initiation and promotion in various animal models of cancer.

-Pubmed.com

Full Text

Well that's all that came up with a quick search using "green tea edocrine" on pubmed.com. Haven't been able to find anything with humans, but I'm kind of paranoid myself so this is good enough for me :)

Last edited:
NO RAGE

I take Zero G it dose have some green tea but it is a fat burner thats dosn't come with the quick anger I tend to get with some of the other fat burners

I am trying to ween myself off the ephedra based stuff for awhile but will miss the energy surge I get while on them.Im not so much concerned with fat burning just with the energy boost,since some of you have some experience with these products which one is the best for this? Xenadrine EFX,BSN thermonex etc etc. thx!

F.

I have tried Hot Rox from Biotest and it feels nice, but I went back to Lipodrene after about a week to capitalize on the ephedra based therms as long as I can. When ephedra is no more, I will certainly pick it back up though. It is a bit expensive though :(
http://www13.netrition.com/biotest_hot_rox_page.html

The ladies are right though, diet and training are the best way to get ripped.

devilmanVISA

Last edited:
losing 10% of body fat is quite a bit...i advise you do lots of low intensity cardio every day and definitely watch your diet. And as for ephedra free fat burner supplements..I advise hydroxycut by muscletech.

Back