My bulking and to-be physique competition cycles and diets.

Muscleaddict09

Before I begin my documentation, I am a newbie to this, and I will like to say that I apologies for any confusion or imprecision. Thank you in advance for your opinions and suggestion in advance. **********. Thank you once again!

Hello my fellow Forumer,

I am a 22 year-old male, 5'8 and 16% BF, who just got involve in using gear at the age of 21. My first bulking cycle consists of only Test E, ( 500 mg per week.) My diet was very consistent and organized. I gave 120% in it. This was my daily macros: high carbs and moderate proteins, low fats. I gained about 20lb. YES! 20lbs! When I say, I put my all, I did! I was very consistent. I gain some wicked strength, and feel like an Alpha.

Fast forward months later, I have gained a lot of sizes, and BF(obviously.) I now weigh in at 208 lbs. I just finished my second cycle of superdrol and it was the best from a newbie stand point. I gained 13 lbs from drol with not the best diet, but I still managed to get my daily calories in, and my workout has been always on point.

Now what? I have decided to get into competitive bodybuilding specifically, physique. Which means I need to get my body fat (16%) down to at least 10%(preferably 5%) and retain my muscles. I have not decided what my next will be, but I need your suggestion, and experiences. Here are my questions/concerns:

1. Diet: I know that I will have to lower my carbs, and I am planning on experimenting on carb cycling. My question is how do YOU prepare for a contest prep diet? I am a person that is very passionate about bodybuilding, and I can handle the harshest diet. so, any suggestion or educational sources where i can learn about this will be very appreciated.

2. Workout: In the past, I have enjoyed lifting heavy and mixing it high volume. How do YOU implement cardio with dieting? What will be a decent workout split to prepare for a physique competition. My sincere apology if I am repetitive.

3. Cycle: I am leaning towards some ideas, but as a newbie I have no experiences with this substances. That is why I need to borrow your experience. Anyways, I am thinking of clen, yohimbine, tren, caffeine, test, and some other substance that i might add after my researches. Just to be clear, I AM adding test into my cutting cycle. My question is what is a "contest physique cycle" that has helped you preserve muscle and shed body fat. What has helped you in the past?

NOTE: I am very opened to suggestion, *******. I am very passionate about pushing my body physique to the limit. So, all your reply are truly appreciated. Thank you folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you already got into pinning and done cycles my advice to you will be to reach out to 3j, hire him as he is very good at providing you the best diet you will need for your prep.

Reactions: 3J
yup, your diet is going to dictate the majority of your results... check out my free diet advice thread or email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info about becoming a client

here is my website 3J's Nutrition
Since you already got into pinning and done cycles my advice to you will be to reach out to 3j, hire him as he is very good at providing you the best diet you will need for your prep.

yup, your diet is going to dictate the majority of your results... check out my free diet advice thread or email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info about becoming a client

here is my website 3J's Nutrition

Thank you! I will email you.

i don't know about body building all around, but for physique 10% body fat is too high and 5% is ridicolously low, the optimal range is 7-8%.

also you need to understeand that pysique category especially is a LOT more based on aestetich lines in general ( body shape and proportions even when NOT considering muscles ) and not only muscle insertions and or/simmetry per se. Plus everything else you would always have to pay attention to wich is composition and mass vs extreamely low body fat, and keeping that in mind quite frankly, and i don't mean no offence by this, at 5,8 you might be too short to have succes in competing in physique.

6,0 is the bare MINIMUM to be a champ in the aestetich part of body building,and 6,1-6,2 is generally better. men's physiques are essentially half athletes half models,not purely athletes like normal body builders. a bit of different parmameters are used to judge the two. if you work hard you might on the other hand compete very well in general body building tought, even way beyond general physique stats.

PLUS, like always i also agree that at 22 you are too young to start cycling. wait at least 25+ years, your body has not fully developed yet, especially the brain.

Last edited:
Back