Need2Burn Log

Today is Day 15!

I've completed phase 1 of P90X and now in phase two, week one....I slacked a little last week on working out and eating clean. We've been BBQ-ing A LOT.....at least I'm getting lots of protein =)
What I have noticed is not much of a weight gain, when I "slack" a little I'm usually unhappy when I get on the scale...I really only gained 2lbs during my beer and meat eating binge! LOL

I'm still experiencing an upset stomach for a few hours after taking my AM dosage. Like I mentioned before, I noticed an upset stomach when I eat about 30min after my morning dosage. When I workout after my dosage, I'm fine. So I tried skipping breakfast (which I know is not good to do) and ate a few hours later, until I was getting hungry....no dice, I still got the churning belly.

The morning energy surge is more with an empty belly.....I did get a little jittery when I went without eating breakfast.....not for long though.

I am about 4lbs light than when I started. One of my goals was to drop about 2lbs a week....to ultimately loose 8-10lbs in the 5 week period.

Hate to be "the one" that didn't have the best run on this product. I am sad to say that I have discontinued my usage due to experiencing an upset stomach in the mornings.
I tried changing my morning workout routine and breakfast but it didn't help. After my AM dosage, my belly would churn for a few hours, nothing painful, just uncomfortable and I didn't want to continue that.
Overall, in 16 days I feel it kept me on track, I lost and have kept off 5lbs, good increase in energy and focusing without the jitters, no heartburn or gross burps, I'm happy with the result and believe it would've been a great run if I was able to finish my cycle on it.
My fiance will be taking the remainder of this product and post his feedback on this log....stay tuned. Thanks again for the opportunity!

Thanks for taking the time to log this for us, I'm sorry that it didn't agree with your stomach. Let's see how your fiance responds to it. Overall the reviews so far have been very positive, and I look forward to seeing peoples final reviews as the logs start wrapping up.

Thanks for doing th log. Sucks that your stomach didn't like it. 5lbs lose is nice though. Hope it works out great for your fiancé

Hate to be "the one" that didn't have the best run on this product. I am sad to say that I have discontinued my usage due to experiencing an upset stomach in the mornings.
I tried changing my morning workout routine and breakfast but it didn't help. After my AM dosage, my belly would churn for a few hours, nothing painful, just uncomfortable and I didn't want to continue that.
Overall, in 16 days I feel it kept me on track, I lost and have kept off 5lbs, good increase in energy and focusing without the jitters, no heartburn or gross burps, I'm happy with the result and believe it would've been a great run if I was able to finish my cycle on it.
My fiance will be taking the remainder of this product and post his feedback on this log....stay tuned. Thanks again for the opportunity!

I fully understand. My stomach can be harsh on me, too many energy drinks growing up. Oy.

Even if I don't eat it can be rough on me anymore. And I am not that old lol. :whipping:

Back