need2slin during PCT

tjkita

Beefcake
Seeing need2slin is not an aas can I take it during my PCT? I did dieselbolan for 6 weeks now on clomid and TCF-1. Dying to try need2slin b/c of all the hype I heard about it on this site. Thanks

You can use a nutrient repartitioner in pct to help maintain gains from your cycle. Its not a bad idea imo.

As stated above it will do quite a nice job of helping you maintain your gains from the cycle itself. What does the rest of your PCT look like? And one of my personal supplement favorites are nutrient repartitioners.

Though I have to chow on the carbs when I use em, otherwards I get hypo.

slin and pct

PCT is just what i stated and some whey protein. Diet is going good. Max bench is up from 230 to 270 today, so I think I'm keeping my gains from the cycle so far. need2slin is said to boost testosterone levels, can I take this with my TCF-1 which is also a test booster??

Last edited:
I agree with the above its def a good idea during pct to help out along with your serm and other pct items.def keep us updated on how this works out for ya.

I love N2Slin. The stuff works ridiculously well. Also N2Guard for me is a must for any cycle. Whey protien is not really considered post cycle therapy (pct) bro. That is just a stalple if you wanna grow.

this is perfect to use as the others have said before me, it really is a help to keep your gains from your cycle. You still have to eat to keep your gains. How did you like the Diesel?

YEH, I used again Need2Slin .. Awesome product Im loving it its really helping keep me mean and lean in the gym I stacked this with some of needto's supps helladrol and tren tfo and Need2slin and ive never been so strong and ripped in my life. Bump for this! :devil2:

Back