Needing a better AI for estrogen control!

Captncavematt

If on a low dose (under 500mg) test cycle Arimidex did not do squat for estrogen control what would be the next logical AI and regimen for the next cycle?

Thanks.

That most likely means your arimidex is fake. Arimidex manages aromatization extremely well. How much were you taking and how frequently? And same for the test? For the edex, do you have pills or liquid?

Aromasin is another good AI to use.

Mega I have found found I am a fairly wessk responder to adex myself, and quite a very strong responder to aromasin... OP, you may simply just be a weak responder or it was bunk.

At 500mg Test, adex didn't do much for my e2 even at 1mg daily, allthough injection frequency was too far apart at the time. Regardless, adex doesn't control my e2 as well as I would like it too.

Aromasin for me however is too strong and I can quite easily crush my e2 with it. You will have to find what works for you, if adex fails to control it I would try aromasin... Then you could always try letro at doses used for adex.

I myself aromatase Test like a bitch, anything over 250mg and things get tricky for me, which is why I choose to keep test low. I do want to run a blast of test only however probably during the upcommiong winter at 1000mg standalone however will be using letro as my AI as adex doesn't cut it.

Mega I have found found I am a fairly wessk responder to adex myself, and quite a very strong responder to aromasin... OP, you may simply just be a weak responder or it was bunk.

At 500mg Test, adex didn't do much for my e2 even at 1mg daily, allthough injection frequency was too far apart at the time. Regardless, adex doesn't control my e2 as well as I would like it too.

Aromasin for me however is too strong and I can quite easily crush my e2 with it. You will have to find what works for you, if adex fails to control it I would try aromasin... Then you could always try letro at doses used for adex.

I myself aromatase Test like a bitch, anything over 250mg and things get tricky for me, which is why I choose to keep test low. I do want to run a blast of test only however probably during the upcommiong winter at 1000mg standalone however will be using letro as my AI as adex doesn't cut it.

Were you using prescription pharma arimidex?

I am new to this and about to do a cycle. I was going to use dex but am a little worried now. what dose were you using?

Back