needle length for injections

ira580

ive been using 1" 25 g for glute and delt Injections im wondering if 1 1/2 " length is any more effective?
also started using 22guage and injection is faster and easier but wondering if I use 1 1/2" length instead would that extra 1/2" make the injection more effective?

ive been using 1" 25 g for glute and delt Injections im wondering if 1 1/2 " length is any more effective?
also started using 22guage and injection is faster and easier but wondering if I use 1 1/2" length instead would that extra 1/2" make the injection more effective?

I personally use 25g x 1” for all my pins. Not sure that adding and extra 1/2” will change how effective your pin goes, with the exception that you got a “ghetto booty” ass and can’t reach the muscle. Also, the compound will probably still absorb even if you pin sub-q instead of IM but it might take much longer to absorb and probably hurt like hell.
1 1/2” is not uncommon ...no way I’m pinning 22g though

What the fuck are you doing that you can't effectively pin with 1? I mean, 1.5?! God damn, you'll be hitting bone.

A lot of people use 5/8 for most of the body and 1" for glutes. But some people are pinning test subQ these days, so anything will work.

Back