needsuggestions for a GOOD cutting cycle!!!

muscle1

I was thinking on running test prop and equipoise for 10weeks. Im 5'6" 205lbs 14%bf. With a calorie restricted diet and some cardio can I get cut and also add a few pounds of new muscle?

depending on your cycle history... if you want to cut and put on some muscle, look into tren(fina)...some of the vets can give you better answers...this is just my thought...

I think with Equipoise you can get pretty cut running it for 10 weeks, plus you would add on some good quality LBM. I had a buddy run Tren at 100mg EOD, Winstrol (winny) at 350mg/week, and EQ at 400mg/Week for about 10-12 weeks, I can't remember the exact length and he came out very nice, dropped from about 14-10% bodyfat I believe, but let me ask to get the specifics.

first of all it depens of your budget and cycle experience.

In my opinion Testosterone Propionate and Methenolone Enanthate (Primo) with a great diet and good supplementation, you can get one heck of a good cutter. Oxandrolone and Trenbolone are also good choice.

Trenbolone has possible more side effects. It shuts you down harder than the "softer" drugs , it also has more androgenic side effects (like hair loss if you're predisposed) and has possible lung toxicity. On the other hand, it's litterally a fat burning conpound. It has unique AR and GR binding capacities and also a few non-AR mediated effects like the raising of PGF2a, a very potent fat burner hormone. So if you want to cut, tren is the drug of choice, if you're willing to deal with the sides (which I mentioned above plus insomnia and lowered stamina).

If you're looking for the safer approch, then a little bit of Testosterone propionate (ED or EOD) with Methenolone (Enanthate or Acetate) has the potential to yeild tremendous results. Almost no sides. You'll feel harder, stronger, and have low water retention (don't take too much prop without anastrozole and likes or else you'll have some water retention). You can also add oxandrolone or stanozolol and both 25mg ED. If you're leaning towards the Winstrol (winny), I'll suggest you to go 25 ED inject. More than that Winstrol (winny) can be a harsh drug on your HDL and joints. If your buying Zambon Amps, then buy a sterile vial and put all the Winstrol (winny) in the sterile vial and inject 25mg ED.

If you want methenolone acetate, just buy some tabs and convert it into an injectable.

As for the diet, I hope you'll make sure it's perfect. You could also try a few supps like r-ala, Zip!, G-Plenish, BAC's Green Tea Extract and don't forget your multi vitamin-mineral complex!

I hope it helped you.

prop tren, that is a fucking excellent cycle, and cheap. I cannot rave about it enough. 100-150mg of each eod, dependent on cycle history.

I'm with JCP2 well in theory :) I am preparing to do a tren/prop cycle for 8 weeks with t3/clen/eca added in. If you have the eq already though go for it just watch out for the appetite increase it could kill your cutting.

Back