Never again in the quads!

Sensitivity has nothing to do with it bro.

I just don't like being disrespected. I made a honest thread about my recent experience with injecting into the quads and you attack me, call me a lil bitch and other insults.......you expect me not to retaliate?

The purpose of these boards are for the users to inform and educate themselves......leave your negativity and your insults at the front door.

stop being such an uptight little wiener and go get big bro.

I just don't like being disrespected. I made a honest thread about my recent experience with injecting into the quads and you attack me, call me a lil bitch and other insults.......you expect me not to retaliate?

The purpose of these boards are for the users to inform and educate themselves......leave your negativity and your insults at the front door.

I understand where people are coming from with the whole, "FUK YEAH! SORE QUADS MAKES ME A MAN!!RAAAAAAAH!" and all but if there's ways to minimize the pain, why not take advantage of it?

Here's what I have been doing to help reduce soreness on my test prop cycle:

1) Put hairdryer on HIGH and heat loaded syringe for about 1-2 minutes until the barrel is nice and hot
2) Massage muscle post injection
3) Put band-aid over injection site then hop in shower and run hot water over injection site while massaging (no homo)

This, for me, has helped reduce the soreness to the point where I'm not limping around like I just got shot in the leg. Are you using prop? I heard cutting it with grapeseed oil can take off some of the pain, I just ordered some so I'll let you know how it goes.

Good luck!

lol ok bro you want some advice...

1. heat up your gear (obviously)
2. inject very slowly.
3. keep that needle still, try your best not to move it around.
4. when you take the pin out pull it straight out so that you dont damage anything on the way out.
5. keep that muscle warm and loose post injection. workout or go for a walk or something. when i pin my quad in the morning and i walk around all day it makes a huge difference.

i know when i did it well when there is 0 blood. when there is no blood then it tends to not be as sore.

also keep in mind that a virgin muscle will hurt a lot more than one that's been pinned several times.

Hey yo peeps,

I did my 1st pin monday morning and only today does my leg feel slightly better.

The injection site was fine, the pain was just above my knee and boy did it hurt. I couldn't walk properly, let alone work my legs!

I did my 2nd pin thursday in the glute and, I feel no pain at all. Slightly tender around injection site, but nothing compared to the shot on monday!

I should of listened to all the peeps advising to shoot the glute....... :afro:

I've only done one cycle Test E only and all I pinned was quads. I hit a nerve once and had one gusher. Thanks to all the info on these boards gusher and nerve strike were no biggie. Yank the dart and start over!
Anyways when I see threads like this I think there is simply a problem with the procedure. Plenty of peeps advocate shooting quads, so reexamine your routine based on recommendations here and you will be fine imho.

Also try a vigorous deep massage of the quad for 15 mins. after injection, and a hot shower immediate prior to injection.

lol ok bro you want some advice...

1. heat up your gear (obviously)
2. inject very slowly.
3. keep that needle still, try your best not to move it around.
4. when you take the pin out pull it straight out so that you dont damage anything on the way out.
5. keep that muscle warm and loose post injection. workout or go for a walk or something. when i pin my quad in the morning and i walk around all day it makes a huge difference.

i know when i did it well when there is 0 blood. when there is no blood then it tends to not be as sore.

also keep in mind that a virgin muscle will hurt a lot more than one that's been pinned several times.

Thanks. That's all I wanted lol.

I pin quads and delts only. Never had a pain problem with anything except Ultra Test (had Prop in it).

I couldn't even get my boots on cause my leg wouldn't bend enough! Had to wear sandals around for a week...

I pin quads and delts only. Never had a pain problem with anything except Ultra Test (had Prop in it).

I couldn't even get my boots on cause my leg wouldn't bend enough! Had to wear sandals around for a week...

Lmao. Damn I can't be fucking with sandals man, i'd get shot.

Back