Never ordering Mr Olympia AGAIN!

apex

Rare Piranha Keeper
Guys, I want all of you to send me some money because I want my $30 back! I figued what the hell I'll support the sport that I love, but I will never again support the Mr Olympia. This was the worst show on Earth! Noone had a clue what was going on the entire time. The athletes were throwing thier hands in the air on stage saying "what the fuck are we suppose to do here?" If it werent for Triple H the show would have bombed completely. He saved the entire show talking about nothing... but talking. The announcer called Branch Warren Branch Kelly. They had Shawn Rays name mispelled as Sean Ray. He didnt pronounce anything correctly and he was obviously nervous due to him shaking like he just started a clen cycle! The Olympia results were the same as everyone predicted! Of course Coleman wins again then cutler. Cutler was PISSED he pretty much said back stage that he wasnt sure if he's going to continue competing! All the athletes CLEARLY were saying DURRING the challenge round that this is rediculous they all wanted to walk off stage. The IFBB has some serious work to do because this show was not a professional show yet a long the best in the world. Gustavo beat coleman in the challenge round and coleman was pissed very very pissed. I'm going to stick to reading the magazines because clearly these guys are just meat heads NONE of them could speak clearly. Cutler, Coleman, Badell, hell Gunter and Rhul spoke better than they could and they arent from this country. I lost a lot of respect for Cutler and Coleman, Cutler just has no clue! He looked like a freakin deer stairing into the lights of the camera and coleman I think the IFBB took him from his house in the hood and pumped him with steroids becase this dude is a moron! Sorry for my rant and my run on sentences and lack of grammar but com'on didnt anyone else watch this crap?

I got the impression none of them could speak because of the dehydration and lack of carbs in the system. I really couldn't believe how unprofessional the whole damn show was. It was worst then last year. Also the show was 3 hours it could of fit in a hour and a half easily.

During the challenge round they had the wrong names popping up and worse of all the screen popped up showing a winner 5 minutes later they where like sorry we made a mistake the whole time their is just awkward silence. I was amazed at the whole thing and I felt bad at the end for cutler but thats the way competiton works.

In all I'll prob just download the damn thing next year at least you can skip forward through the hour and a half of BS

Who really should have won?
Ben a Joe Wieder should be gassed for pushing the standards so high....these guys look like shit...what ever happened to the good old days
Years back Ben Wieder was pushing for Olympic status for the sport cmon already..
Did anyone die this year?
Ohhh yeah I hear Greg Valentino will be entering the Olypia next year.....at least Synthol is not a steroid......bwahahaha
Karla Nelson would win if she entered next year what a joke..........the sport gets no repect because of this shit.....

Pics ....?I wanna laugh

Gunter looked pheominal! Martinez is still just too small.... cutler looked better than second maybe first or tied with badel for first... coleman doesnt look right anymore... plus he's a moron. Cormier dissapeared he wasnt in even in the top 10 Darrem charles got ROBBED he looked at least 5th place if not 4th.

should have been
1Cutler
2Badel
3Coleman
4gunter tie
4charles tie
6martinez

no matter how badly it was organized , there is no other feeling like seeing my idols on stage. cutler should have won and him yaping about not competing anymore is bs. he will be back and we all know he will. the coments from the crowd were fantastic. one guy inperticular was saying the funniest shit. but overall i loved the show. feel really bad for gene , hope he is ok.

damn, wish i could have seen it...just to see "the horror". maybe they'll play it in thailand by next summer, the same time War of the Worlds comes out at the local theaters.

NO LEE??? this is y... His decision is bassed on his disapproval with the way the show is run and handled, he beleives he has to stick to his word .

What about dexter?? does anyone know y he withdrew?

deadbeatrec said:
NO LEE??? this is y... His decision is bassed on his disapproval with the way the show is run and handled, he beleives he has to stick to his word .

What about dexter?? does anyone know y he withdrew?

Dexter was mad about his placing last year. The challenge round. Which I think he should have been!

Cutler should have won, I agree. He deserves to get the damn O already... but I don't believe his thing about not competing anymore. What else is he going to do?

Behemoth said:
Cutler should have won, I agree. He deserves to get the damn O already... but I don't believe his thing about not competing anymore. What else is he going to do?

He could compete in the " Who's head looks the most Like a Butt" contest.

Are you serious? There was at least 5 guys that looked better than he did. Branch Warren, Darrem, Gustavo, Gunter, and even Dave Henry.

Oh yeah - Ronnie as well.
He is a product of hype, and they just can't let him place where he should, or they won't sell as many supps to all the people that are racist and afraid of the black man. THE GREAT WHITE HYPE!

You serious? Look at Ronnie's midsection. He looks like he's got a kid in there. I agree some of those other guys definitely looked better than Ronnie though.

I liked Ronnie back in 1992-1996 but Behemoth is right he looks like one of the crew from Aliens like a monster is going to jump out at you!!
How the hell do you win an Olympia with 7 months preg stomach????
His build is real freaky but shit so is Greg Valentio's 30 inch synthol arms!
Freaky but I don't like it:(
This years Arnold was my 1st ever then Toronto pro and to see builds like Dexter,Cromier,Haidar,Charles,they at least look like they can climb up a flight of stairs!

Back