New 3J client ready to get to work.

Gaintrain1

Whats up guys ..New member here.

Just recently hired 3J for a year long run and currently waiting on my plan .

Definitely excited to get the ball rolling...Have had a few hiccups involving communication but have faith it will all smooth out and can't wait to get to work....

That being said I would love to hear from some of you who have been working with him...Hows it going ? He definitely looks like he knows what he is doing.

Got my diet and training plan this afternoon...I must say, I am very impressed thus far... I will do my best to keep this thread updated with my journey and how things are going ...But first impressions on the plan is definitely good.

Hell yeah man, I am honestly already starting to notice my body changing and taking better shape and it's only been a couple days on the diet ...really excited to see where we are a month..3 months ..etc from now...I plan to be working with you for many years to come....

First training session under 3j guidance is in the books...I love it...no bullshit just straight business. Was in and out of the gym in what seemed like no time at all..yet got a SOLID session in...

As I said above I am already seeing changes in on my a couple day
...i can already tell you guys that this man is going to transform me.

I'll check back in later.

Just a quick update...everything is going great .. These training session are on point and I am loving them ...3j had a very unique style that I can tell is going to work great.

As far as the diet...it is really on a other level and planned out way better than I could imagine doing myself...so excited to see where this takes me...and to think this is only the start.

I am keeping progress photos and will most likely share those at some point...

I have faith that by sticking to his plan I will without a doubt reach my goals and honestly probably more than I could have imagined...i can already see it coming together in this short of time..

Really goes to show diet is EVERYTHING in this game....you always hear that being said but I don't feel most people really grasp how much weight the diet hold to be successful.

I'll check back later

Take care fellas

Diet is staying the same this week as last week's check in was our official baseline...Before I started with 3j i was running keto and doing cardio..so curious to see where I will be come Thursdays check-in since adding carbs back in to the diet . Definitely feeling alot more filled out and full. Which is nice.

I am ready to get some abs lol,..patience patience I know lol it's a process...i just want it now damn it haha. But t things are going great. Killed some chest tonight and the session went well.

I will check back in with another update later on .

Take care

Check in yesterday was up 1 lb from last week...our baseline was 194.5 was 195.5 this week...we added 20min of cardio post workout 5 days a week. Should definitely start seeing some changes with that addition

Diet will be staying the same... weekends are off days so will be resting up and getting ready to kill it again next week.

Other than that everything is going good and I am enjoying the journey.

I'll check back in next week.

Check in time.....Had my weekly check in yesterday ....things could have been better...I let some Mexican food get the best of me over the past week. Which definitely didn't do anything in helping me reach my goals.

I have been kicking myself in the ass over it, but need to just stay focused.

It's alwsys time when I have a little mistake that I'll use it as an excuse saying " Well I already screwed up, I might as well go all out" which then leads to multiple days of falling off track.

That being said, I have my head back in it and am ready to continue moving forward. NO MORE set backs ...

One thing I took from it though, is realizing just how happy and fulfilling it makes me feel to be on track and making progress to accomplish my goals..

Felt really depressed after messing up and it just really showed me how much this all means to me.....its more than just getting a good body...its about the journey and the discipline that comes witj it..it all plays together and brings about a sense of fulfillment ....

Diet is staying the same this week with 20 mins cardio post workout 5 days per week.

Enough ranting for now....ill check back next week with better news... Take care guys..

Checking in with an update. Had my weekly check in this morning with 3j....after last week's complete and total fuck up, we are back down 9 lbs and on track once again .

Diet is staying as is and training is going great. Doing 20 minutes of cardio after each workout 5 days a week. All in all we are making progress despite a slight set back on my part.

Will check back in later. Take care

Checking in for another update. Had my weekly check in with 3j this morning .....After my complete and total fuck up last week, we are back down 9lbs to 201.4. ...Feels good to be back on track, and all in all we are making progress.

Training has been going great, and the diet will be staying as is for now. Going to continue doing 20 mins cardio post workout 5 days a week...And looking forward to where we will be sitting next week ...

But as I said all in all progress is being made and that's what counts. I will check back with another update later

Take care

Whats up guys, sorry I went MIA for awhile. Still working hard with 3J and everything is going great. Been spending most my time on another forum as I have a log running there etc, but plan to start coming over here more and running my log on here also.

Just wanted to check in...ill get some pics up soon and will update this thread with my training etc.

Back