New Cycle Need Bio-Tech T-400, Deca & Tren

Vegas7127

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to begin a new cycle. I, ve hit the gym in the past hard with no gains. I don't have the genes to just get ripped. I need help. I tried the t-400 about a month years ago and it worked out great but I did not complete the full cycle.

I am ready to give this my best shot at 48 and haven't been to the gym in months. I want to go hard and do a complete cycle of T-400, deca & tren.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? A lot of you have been where I am now, I would really appreciate some positive feedback.

HI there brother. if this is your first times, id suggest doing a simple testosterone a or c, with an Ai, aromasin or arimidex, along with HCG, and the finish it up with pct witih clomid and nolvadex.
tren is only for advance users who have half a dozen cycles under their muscles.

look at the beginners cycle sticky thread to learn how to do a proper first cycle.
it will save you alot of bad sides effects from out of whach E2 levels since your pinning advance gear like tren that can throw your levels for a loop if you cant dial into your Ai.

Hey Bro Thanks for the info. I’m pretty new at this and honestly it’s a bit confusing. I’m not familiar with the lingo. I guess I have to to do more research on this.

I'm in the same boat age wise , and wouldnt do that much gear for your first cycle back. Test 440- 500 mg per week and maybe an oral like anavar would be a god start. That's what I did on my first cycle back.

Hey Bro Thanks for the info. I***8217;m pretty new at this and honestly it***8217;s a bit confusing. I***8217;m not familiar with the lingo. I guess I have to to do more research on this.

Dont listen to the guys at the gym who may be trying to sell you their gear. they dont care about you and only want to make money off of you. or just sound like they have a steroid IQ of 1000.

better to ask around these forums and ask questions from us who make no money from you.
for a first cycle, less is more, testosterone with an Ai to avoid sides, HCG to keep your boys alive and well and then pct with clomid and nolvadex.

These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

look at the beginners cycle sticky thread to learn how to do a proper first cycle.
it will save you alot of bad sides effects from out of whach E2 levels since your pinning advance gear like tren that can throw your levels for a loop if you cant dial into your Ai.

Back