New cycle thoughts

jmead

i rethought my cycle.. i dont care how big i get now.. haha

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED spread 3 dosages a day
wk 1-10 Test E 400mg EW Mon Thurs injections
wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW Mon Thurs injections
wk 1-12 Arimidex/aromasin havent decided yet.. someone give me a dosage idea? i was thinkin .5 ED arimidex/20mg EOD aromasin?
possibly get some liquid dostinex.. to combat the nandrolone gyno

PCT
wk 13-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000mg split in 2 injections
Nolva/aifm/clomid

3rd cycle.. first 2 i ran deca 200-300 mg EW.. shitty pct.. got good gains..20 lbs or so

im 6'5'' 215lbs 21 yrs old.. 10% bf

I want 10lbs minimum of lean mass..i train almost every day as it is OFF cycle.. and i will be taking in mass calories/protein

im about to place my order so someone let me know if im missing anything

run your test 1-12 also with the EQ don't cut it off early...

but it seems you have everything in check and right... good luck bro

jmead said:
i rethought my cycle.. i dont care how big i get now.. haha

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED spread 3 dosages a day
wk 1-10 Test E 400mg EW Mon Thurs injections
wk 1-12 EQ 400mg EW Mon Thurs injections
possibly get some liquid dostinex.. to combat the nandrolone gyno

You are not running any gear that contains nandrolone, so why the dostinex ?

crushershockey said:
run your test 1-12 also with the EQ don't cut it off early...

If anything, stop the EQ a week before the test, that way they'll both clear at the same time to accomodate PCT.

Eq is not a 19-nor, so you don't need the dostinex. Just go with either .25mgs or .5mgs of a-dex throughout your cycle and you should be fine.

Yeah dude your not taking any nandrolone. I didn't even know that they even had liquid dostinex? And if you were using nandrolone I think you would need the dostinex to increase your sex drive and combat deca-dick more than to prevent gyno. LOL.

sorry i forgot i was runnin EQ instead of deca :D.. although i thought they both posed similar sides? .. so an AI/proviron/AIFM should be GREAT to prevent lumps puffy nipps and any form of gyno correct? thanks for clearing things up.. ive posted on 2 other forums and gotten 3 responses total.. this forum is by far the most responsive.. any more advice?

anyone? another question.. im lookin for some lean mass.. but when i get off this cycle am i going to be bloated and lose my gains.. in preparation i chose EQ to actually keep most of my gains lean vascular and rock hard.. i dont want to be a blimp when i get off and shrink 10 pounds.. i know post cycle therapy (pct) is a big reason this happens.. but how keepable will my gains be with this 12 week cycle be

I would use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle, not just at the end. everything else looks reasonable. good luck.

You'll lose some water weight after you get off the d-bol, but it's water weight so no biggy. As for the eq and test, you should be able to keep most of your gains off of that provided you follow through with post cycle therapy (pct). I'd say you might lose 5 pounds during post cycle therapy (pct). Anymore than that and you'd have to question your post cycle therapy (pct) methods.

i plan on running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid cycle and then again at 13-14 for 750mg a week before pct.. i might run it sooner.. depends how my boys hold up..i dont really want to run it throughout the cycle considering ive heard Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) causes raised estrogen im already combating aromatization enough to have to worry about it some more..

also.. i planned on taking liv 52 with the dbol.. would this be a bad idea? or is it not needed? back when i took that superdrol my liver values got shot to shit dont want to put so much stress on my liver.. what kind of dosage is recommended

is running proviron/dbol/aromasin to many orals during a cycle? how will it effect my cholesteral/liver.. im not real sure if prov or aromasin are hard on your liver too

Just pick one. Either aromasin or proviron and stick to it. Personally, I would use a-dex because it also makes a lot of the bloat from d-bol go down. Just my 2 cents.

aromasin is a stronger Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though im just worried about keepin gyno away, how does a-dex help more with bloat from dbol though?

should i just keep the proviron for after i get off the dbol?

run it like wk 4-12 with the test/eq/aromasin

Aromasin is stronger, yes I agree with that. However, aromasin has that rebound effect where once you stop using it, estrogen just floods into your system. Also, it's not good to get rid of all the estrogen in your body. You need some in order for your immune system to stay strong. No estrogen=weak immune system. But hey, it's your choice.

i know its important to not suppress estrogen too low, but i also know that i dont want to be walkin around with some DDD tits .. id rather be safe than sorry.. how can i combat the rebound effect.. if i taper down off the aromasin i shouldnt have this problem.. correct? ill probably be running AIFM through my cycle and throughout off cycle too.. which will help with the estrogen rebound correct?

Back