New Diet (IF 16/8) want people’s advice

Hi Guys, I wanted to get everyone’s advice on my new diet. I’ve been trying intermittent fasting for a while now and love the lifestyle so I’m gonna do it full time . This is my new diet, what does everyone think?

All training is done fasted, so Shake is first meal of the day. Aminos prior to training. Carb cycling while training.

Stats - 37, 6”2, 85kg, prob %15-20 BF

Training Days - 2500 Cals, 315c, 180p, 45f

1300 - Shake, Dextrose, 2 x Milk, Apple
1400 - 200g Chicken, 150g Brown Rice
1800 - 200g Chicken, 150g Brown Rice
2100 - 2 x PB tablespoon

Non Training Days - 1800 Cals, 47c, 190p, 105f

1300 - 200g Chicken, 4 x Eggs
1500 - Apple
1800 - 200g Chicken, 2 x Cashews
2100 - 4 x PB tablespoon

Train mma twice a week - 60 min sessions

home body weight workouts twice a week - push ups/squats/chins/box bag/run - 40 min workout.

Look ok?

Interval fasting is not suitable for everyone, some people have their own diet and need to eat at certain hours. If you have no contraindications, then you can try this option. It didn't work for me, the weight didn't go off because I wasn't eating on a calorie deficit.

Hi Guys, I wanted to get everyone’s advice on my new diet. I’ve been trying intermittent fasting for a while now and love the lifestyle so I’m gonna do it full time . This is my new diet, what does everyone think?

All training is done fasted, so Shake is first meal of the day. Aminos prior to training. Carb cycling while training.

Stats - 37, 6”2, 85kg, prob %15-20 BF

Training Days - 2500 Cals, 315c, 180p, 45f

1300 - Shake, Dextrose, 2 x Milk, Apple
1400 - 200g Chicken, 150g Brown Rice
1800 - 200g Chicken, 150g Brown Rice
2100 - 2 x PB tablespoon

Non Training Days - 1800 Cals, 47c, 190p, 105f

1300 - 200g Chicken, 4 x Eggs
1500 - Apple
1800 - 200g Chicken, 2 x Cashews
2100 - 4 x PB tablespoon

Train mma twice a week - 60 min sessions

home body weight workouts twice a week - push ups/squats/chins/box bag/run - 40 min workout.

Look ok?
Overall, your plan looks alright. You're into intermittent fasting and carb cycling, which is cool. Here are a few things to consider:

1. Calories and macros: On training days, you're aiming for 2,500 calories with a good amount of protein (180g) and moderate carbs (315g). On non-training days, it's 1,800 calories with higher fat (105g). Just make sure these numbers match your goals, activity level, and what your body needs.
  2. Fasting and workouts: You're doing all your workouts on an empty stomach, starting your day with a shake. Some people find it helpful to eat a little something before exercising, so see what works best for you.
  3. Food choices: You've got chicken, brown rice, peanut butter, and cashews in your plan, which is solid. It's also important to get a good mix of veggies, fruits, and other whole foods for vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
  4. Training routine: You're doing MMA twice a week and home bodyweight workouts twice a week. That's awesome! Just make sure to adjust your food intake based on the intensity of your workouts to fuel your performance and recovery.

Everyone's different, so what works for one person might not work for you.

Overall, your plan looks alright. You're into intermittent fasting and carb cycling, which is cool. Here are a few things to consider:

1. Calories and macros: On training days, you're aiming for 2,500 calories with a good amount of protein (180g) and moderate carbs (315g). On non-training days, it's 1,800 calories with higher fat (105g). Just make sure these numbers match your goals, activity level, and what your body needs.
  2. Fasting and workouts: You're doing all your workouts on an empty stomach, starting your day with a shake. Some people find it helpful to eat a little something before exercising, so see what works best for you.
  3. Food choices: You've got chicken, brown rice, peanut butter, and cashews in your plan, which is solid. It's also important to get a good mix of veggies, fruits, and other whole foods for vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
  4. Training routine: You're doing MMA twice a week and home bodyweight workouts twice a week. That's awesome! Just make sure to adjust your food intake based on the intensity of your workouts to fuel your performance and recovery.

Everyone's different, so what works for one person might not work for you.
Yes that is correct everyone is different depending on their preferences. If you are planning to get jacked immediately, hit this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Yeah, intermittent fasting is good for health and for fitness. But I'm very lazy. I always try to do intermittent fasting and do some cardio exercises, but unfortunately, I didn’t do anything. Please suggest some good points that I’ll try to do something for myself.

Back