new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dont care what u think man
If u dont agree with what I say why u keep posting on my threads stupid

You have the mentality of a child (I didn't call you a child, so don't try it), you resort to name calling all the time...who does that?

I had my cals up to 4200 adding more carbs in to get from 3600 to 4200
Now my question is should I limit my carb intake, increase my fats, or does that diet look alright, looking for lean mass, limited fat gain

3600 cals is low if your trying to gain weight sitting at 215
Yes I would up the carbs and see if you can stay at the same bf% and take it from there

Last edited:
Be right back. Restarting computer......Leg pics aren't loading........

Get a new phrase idiot
Brb, restarting computer, dammit still no pics of rip's physique
But u post up other people's physique dumbass, makes sense

Last edited:
Get a new phrase idiot

Coming from someone who lives in 1/5 squat and bullshit-ville, I would say it's appropriate. Calling me an idiot is the pot calling the kettle black. I wouldn't expect you to get that saying Helen Keller. Where is your 545lb dead lift video. I would love to see that in 1/5 of the motion.

Get a new phrase idiot
Brb, restarting computer, dammit still no pics of rip's physique

I don't have to post pics on the weekly for my ego gratification. I will tell you that I actually work my legs though and gain progress in 2 years. The only thing that grew on you is that crumb catcher you call a beard that looks like catapillars are having a meeting on your face.

Guys we all need to take it easy. Matt has come a long way! His transformation is impressive. Fat blob to shredded bodybuilder in 2 years. I think we are all being overly judgemental, especially since matt is one of the biggest guys on this forum. Probanly bigger than all of you. His Back is thick and traps are massive. I for one am impressed by his physique. I am definately looking forward to see how his new gear turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back