new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Matthew, you've been wrong on just about everything. So really, you got a lot to prove to yourself first.

Matt, did you ever notice that in your log with the before and after photos you looked the fucking same? At what point did you not realize your gear was bunk? You said something about being addicted to pills and what not and having an addicting personality.. I don't understand why you would start using new drugs after struggling with addiction of other drugs.. You're a weak minded individual Matt. Why don't you spend your money on an education because you obviously need it more than steroids after reading your posts and comments. As far as your physique goes you were a fat kid growing up and lost some fat and feel like you have done a complete makeover and have become over confident in your physique. If you were at my gym I would never have guessed you were on gear. Your back is narrow and tapers down a bit but then tapers right back out. You flex extremely awkward too and you look like white trash with that scruffy shit you call a beard. I think you keep it to hide your double chin. Stop wasting money on bunk steroids and maybe try putting it towards an education so you don't look like such a dumb ass on public forums.
U cant be well educated if yourself as well is on a steroid site ha

U cant be well educated if yourself as well is on a steroid site ha

So you're saying austinite, tectonic or dre day are not educated because they're on a site? Ever hear about helping people who need it because you have the knowledge to keep others from hurting themselves? You're such a turd

Last edited:
Guys we all need to take it easy. Matt has come a long way! His transformation is impressive. Fat blob to shredded bodybuilder in 2 years. I think we are all being overly judgemental, especially since matt is one of the biggest guys on this forum. Probanly bigger than all of you. His Back is thick and traps are massive. I for one am impressed by his physique. I am definately looking forward to see how his new gear turns out!

Lmaoooo, he's gonna start jackN it to this response. .

this dudes waist is like 40inches...he's shaped like a pear

Hows your cholesterol pizza boy, for the guy that cruises on 300mg test with a sprinkle of tren and eats burgers and fries all day, when the last time u got bloods bro, oh I forgot your gram of tren dont need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back