New here. Planning on starting first cycle

ulriktullrik

I am banned!
I am 26 years old, 6'1 and a little more than 200 pounds. I have been working out for about two years, but with little regard to dieting. God I look like fucking shit.
In time I want to start a testosterone cycle. **********no sourcing please read the board rules*******

View attachment 566094View attachment 566095

Last edited by a moderator:
steroids are usually introduced to break through a plateu when training and diet are already optimal

OMG , please I tell you politely you are far from needing steroids. You have NO base of muscle. Listen to Roush dammit LOL , Roush...hit it. Steroids are to help you get past where you can[t gain with your natty potential is or stopped..

I tell you , you have no base foundation of muscle and you even admit it. !! So why are you thinking of plugging in steroids. Don't until you have a base. I'll bet your diet isn't right but most important you don't know how to train with the right intensity and methodology.

Get that together first... Good luck

Listen to these guys. Stick around & educate yourself in the use of steroids. Don't go "shopping around" for what you want to hear. To me it looks like diet needs to be addressed before you go pinning.

Welcome to the site. You state that you have been working out for 2 years, doing what exactly? you have no muscle base to run with.

You dont just get out of bed and say, " I think I'll have some steroids today...."
go work out son.

I am 26 years old, 6'1 and a little more than 200 pounds. I have been working out for about two years, but with little regard to dieting. God I look like fucking shit.
In time I want to start a testosterone cycle. **********no sourcing please read the board rules*******

View attachment 566094View attachment 566095

You got a good 20lbs to loose there pal! don't need steroids to diet. Lean out, it will teach you how to eat better and you will learn loads about your own body. At 6'1 and the way you look now, I would say you have loads or natural room left yet IMO.

the base is there if you want to become a beast, just get yourself a gym membership and set down a solid muscle routine and go for it along with a good strong diet. natty it first.

You got a good 20lbs to loose there pal! don't need steroids to diet. Lean out, it will teach you how to eat better and you will learn loads about your own body. At 6'1 and the way you look now, I would say you have loads or natural room left yet IMO.

This man needs to gain muscle, not cut 20lbs of fat. Or maybe he should diet and shave his body hair, as you seem to be recommending the twink look.

This man needs to gain muscle, not cut 20lbs of fat. Or maybe he should diet and shave his body hair, as you seem to be recommending the twink look.

In an ideal world, he would recomp and do both. But as he doesn't pay any attention to his diet, thats unlikely.

Are we looking at the same pics? If we are, you are way off. This guy needs to add muscle and size. He is far from fat.

Ya know everyone can make this complicated and say get your diet dialed in and know this or that about diet...Good, better...Fvck dieting or cutting or loosing fat.

Eat like a pig and train for mass,. Train like a beast , but learn how to train methodically. Overload for mass and PUT ON SOME MASS / MUSCLE. He has NO muscle. This comes first.

Keep it Simple and start training get some GD shape. OP you have no, NO shape.
Train hard and smart, mind and muscle for a year then come back with pics and muscle.

That's it ...That's all of it and all it takes. No AAS and for now, just for now in the beginning just eat everything

Last edited:
I am 5'8 165lbs and 12% Fat. I an about to have a 10 week cycle using 2cc of test e per week. Also, have 35 caps anvar, also included is 20 caps of armonsin. How should I cycle this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 5'8 165lbs and 12% Fat. I an about to have a 10 week cycle using 2cc of test e per week. Also, have 35 caps anvar, also included is 20 caps of armonsin. How should I cycle this? Any advice on raw order to run this shit.

You already have another thread started and have no come back to answer us. This is not your Thread. You have started 3 threads and get the same answers from all of us... Either you are a troll or something is wrong with you.

Last edited:
Back