New HGH fraq (1-43)

Looking for info on this new water soluable HGH frag (1-43). I've used HGH in the past and loved it but availability sucks right now! Looking to see if anyone has knowledge in regards to dosage ect.

Thanks

Some mods are taking it. They have told me it works real well. Eventually people will start posting on it. I know BigPeteFox at IA's board took the new IGF 2 and said it was phenominal. Waiting to here what igf-1 and 2 together will do. In vitro research clearly shows it will burn fat and put on muscle big time. The Tyric 6 (aka PGH) is good too.

I do not think that GH(6-13) and GH(1-43) are fragments. They are listed at the peptide sites as Growth Hormone (6-13)... I have not seen the GH (1-43) listed anywhere, but shit... people have been taking growth hormone 1-191 for years. I want to hear feedback on this also.
IGF-2, BigPete, a mod over at IA posted how to take it and gave it thumbs up big time, but the owners of the forum (stenlabs) took down the posts because they did not want anything referring to human use on their site. I know the IGF homeopathic supplement companies are listing IGF-1 and IGF-2 together in their ingredients, and the research I have seen deffinately shows that they work well together. At least in lab rats. It also said development of tumors, but when I searched IGF-1 LR3, it showed the same development of tumors due to the elephant dosing they give the rats. Those are government studies that they dose the rats with elephant dosages anyway. I've been told by a few pros that IGF-1 and proIgf-2 works extremely well together. I beleive the igf2 they sell is proigf2. Anyone know anything? I'd love to hear some feedback on this too.

Back