New jersey bust

a shoebox, are you joking? 30,000 of steroids would fill bout 15X that... even if it was Anavar (var) lol it would fill more than a shoebox... But it might be close with the EXAGERATED prices some articles give roids... if it was half true alot of users would have to have some pretty sweet jobs to do a cycle...;)
Milhouse said:
put it this way, 30000 dollars of crack would be in canadian dollars about 750 little rocks less than the size of your vitamin capsules which would probably fill; what 5-6 pill bottles whereas 30000 worth of juice would probably fill a shoebox if not more

hence i dont see how hard it would be to find someones stash of juice compared to coke, heroin etc in those dollar amounts

Funny shit is this is Im from Jersey and I didn't even hear this shit on the news.

Well I think this is where they went wrong (not to say what theu did was right, ruining young teens to shoot up steroids, bastards)

Seizures included $30,000 worth of anabolic steroids, $10,000 worth of cocaine, $20,000 in cash, and several vehicles, including a Ferrari and three Ford pickup trucks, authorities said.

Besides the gear, they had too many individuals invlolved which will lead to running your mouth on the street and snitching. Second, the biggest mistake is the cocaine and oxycontin which will get you some good time in Jersey and they are harsh as hell here on that shit. Third, neve buy expensive cars if you are doing illegal work, brings to much attention to you easily said, unless you are legit of course. Laslty, neve have a facility around where you live what a bunch of idiots, and I bet the youngest ones arrested fest up to the DEA.

Last edited:
geeze it is so ironic also bush's statement was so close to olympic time too. hmmmmm what timeing. christ did you see the women runner from jamaca shit she is so juiced its not funny.

everybody here knows that most (if not all) of the reason was the blow and oxy's. period. even law enforcement knows they have bigger fish to fry than the juicers. they dont fuck w/ us unless provoked to.

BRO FO SHO said:

Besides the gear, they had too many individuals invlolved which will lead to running your mouth on the street and snitching. Second, the biggest mistake is the cocaine and oxycontin which will get you some good time in Jersey and they are harsh as hell here on that shit. Third, neve buy expensive cars if you are doing illegal work, brings to much attention to you easily said, unless you are legit of course. Laslty, neve have a facility around where you live what a bunch of idiots, and I bet the youngest ones arrested fest up to the DEA.

well put. these guys must have been using as well as selling which would explain the shit for brains judgement.
19 (so far) and you can bet their balls are being squeezed with many singing like canaries

Back