Getting caught with steriods.

BalcoBob

I always thought it wasn't a big deal if I receive steriods guess I was wrong. Man 6 months for buying steriods how redic...

An article i read....I was released from the Tarrant County Jail after serving 6 months for steroid possession charge. I had been arrested in Fort Worth, Texas, in August of 2003, after a federal postal inspector had intercepted a package containing steroids, and performed a controlled delivery (where the package is delivered by an undercover law enforcement agent).

The pack was from a guy in New Jersey that had been busted. I knew I should have stayed away from him, but I also knew he was down and out, and I thought I should help him. He said he had 200ml of Deca he wanted me to get rid of for him. He said he needed the money and I agreed. He mailed it from New Jersey to Texas. A postal inspector called me a few weeks after it was mailed and said that it contained some liquid that had supposedly leaked through the box. I knew this was bullsh*t and that I'd been narked out so I never picked up the package. I stopped selling at this point but continued my personal use of steroids - and that's how I got busted on my first charge; receiving a personal supply of gear through the mail.

This package only contained a few vials of Testosterone Cypionate and injectable Winstrol, so the feds felt it was too small to pursue. The State of Texas did not feel the same way, and I would eventually plead guilty to criminal charges.

I was sentenced to 3 years in prison for a personal supply of 'roids

Yes, it does happen but, most guys don't want to believe it to try and rationalize it in their minds. For trying to explain it in a thread here before, I was told to "stop scaring noobs" and that "I'm paranoid" by multiple people, ever since then I just keep my mouth shut, if people don't want to listen then why should I care? Was only trying to help.

Anyway, this guy did the right thing the first time by, not picking it up when he got suspicious. However, it doesn't say how he got busted the second time. Were they monitoring his mail ever since? If so, did he use the same address? If so that would be a red flag and he should not have used his same address again. Secondly, the way they would have pinned it on him was the postal inspector would have done a controlled delivery and get him to sign for the package even if it wasn't "signature required" that's how they get their proof that you ordered it, once you sign for it and accept it. If he did that, then that was his other mistake. He should have refused the package right there.

The issue with roids is that it's a felony for any amount. So, it being a personal amount doesn't really fly. This shit doesn't even really fly at all in USA no idea why people think this is a way out. Know people who have gotten arressted for less than a gram of weed, misdeamenor amount and not even a felony. But, this is how the state makes their money. You know how much money you'll be paying in restitution, court fees, probation, etc. ? I don't like to scare people, just trying to state the facts and unfortunately it requires to be realistic. Now, they could have had it out for this guy since the first time he was on their radar, so it doesn't seem like it happened out of nowhere, and I have a feeling he screwed up the second time that's why he doesn't mention how it happened by, I'm guessing it was for ordering stuff to his same address again. You should never use the same address if you feel it has been compromised, or received a letter etc. they keep a paper trail.

Last edited:
What if u order domestic? I think then the only way u get caught is if a package leaks?

yes domestic should be much safer than international because of customs since they need a warrant to open it if it's domestic or probably cause. a leaking package or even a package that looks suspicious. if you google there is a list out there of the things postal inspectors look for to determine a package is suspicious. i mean it would really need to catch their attention though, not trying to scare anybody there is a huge number of mail going through the postal system on a regular basis, not possible to look at each and every package, etc.

One of the sources I use Non Domestic is very clever at how they disguise the product. In fact, it is genius. I don't want to say what he does in open forum, but it is pretty safe.
But I know anything can happen. also, I know my postman pretty well. If I know I'm expecting something, and some other dude shows up at my house, I am not opening the door nor signing for anything.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx

Can Postal Inspectors open mail if they feel it may contain something illegal?

First-Class letters and parcels are protected against search and seizure under the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, and, as such, cannot be opened without a search warrant. If there is probable cause to believe the contents of a First-Class letter or parcel violate federal law, Postal Inspectors can obtain a search warrant to open the mailpiece. Other classes of mail do not contain private correspondence, and therefore may be opened without a warrant.

When you place an order for anabolic steroids that will be delivered to your house through the mail the package may be flagged by the Postal Inspector or Customs. It could be the package was leaking; the package may look suspicious or be from an individual of already a suspicious nature. Regardless of the cause the authority at hand will open the package if suspicion is raised and once it is you can rest assured you will never receive the package; at least not in the manner in-which you desired. In some cases you will not be notified; instead your package will be delivered to you in a controlled manner by-which you accepting the package will result in your arrest. While this is not all that common it does occur far more often than many realize but the most common course of action is receiving a seizure letter from the confiscating party.

Once a package is flagged and seized, in most cases a letter is sent from the confiscating party to the individual who ordered the package. The seizure notice or seizure letter will inform you feds have your package in hand and will further advise you on your rights and methods of challenge. Yes, you can respond to the letter and challenge the seizure by-which you are claiming a legal right to the package at hand; however, unless you are truly legally entitled to the package this will prove to be futile and quite highly unadvisable; to obtain this package you would need a lawful prescription for the package in question. If you challenge the seizure letter and do so without a viable legal means of possession by-which you will have identified yourself to the feds as the individual who in-fact ordered the package which will more than likely lead to your arrest.

If you receive a seizure letter or notice your best course of action will be to ignore it; you can respond back denying the package but silence will always prove to be a more viable option. By not signing the letter or notice you ensure your name is not provided in any legal fashion and by simply ignoring it the matter will normally be dropped. The letter or notice will inform you that if it is ignored the package will be forfeited after 20 days; even though the package is now lost you have at least saved yourself from possible and quite probable arrest. In some cases a follow up letter may be sent and in some cases a possible phone call; if this occurs one need not be too overly concerned; once you receive a seizure letter or notice calling your attorney to advise him of the occurrence is normally the best course of initial action. While your attorney will simply advise you to ignore it he will now also be able to handle any additional occurrences brought on by the feds even if they are unlikely to occur.

It is very important to note, once you have a package that has been seized your name and address will be flagged. Your name and address will be in the federal data base and the odds of a package getting flagged the next time will be far greater. While there is no way to guarantee your name and address will be permanently flagged in most cases you can wave goodbye to ever receiving a package of anabolic steroids shipped to that name or address ever again.

I don't live in the USA but if i did i would have a UPS box setup with fake papers. Plan B would involve the 2nd amendment and a trip to Valhalla.

I def know who my mailman is lol. I'm so cool with him that he would say something haha. On a serious note I think if u live in the USA u should order domestic. Also if you order stuff it better be just enough for you and not others. Still it's sad that they spend money in busting guys who workout and want to get big. Instead of spending money on people who sell coke,meth and other hard drugs. Leave the gym rats alone its not like we ha the public or be become to addicted we steal money and committee crimes.

Yes it does happen but this guy sounds like he was dealing with a sketchy person that probably was not a regular source but someone he knew that was small time. He also agreed to sell this gear for him. His guy rolled on him.

That story is the one about pinnacle.

Also, the odds of getting busted are VERY slim. It does happen but usually only to guys who are selling or get caught for something else initially. If they seize it in customs you get a one and only warning letter (if you get it, shred it, and never acknowledge you got it which can help if you ever go to court). But usually the feds don't have the time nor the resources to go try and nab every dude with a personal stash coming through the mail.

Thank god for Canada, up until recently they will just confiscate anything illegal, you basically just say "oh, I didn't know it was illegal", that is if they even pursue you, States is another story, the DEA will bust you hard for the smallest amount of anything, even if it's not illegal, if its a precursor or an analogue to what is illegal they will basically bust you.

I always thought it wasn't a big deal if I receive steriods guess I was wrong. Man 6 months for buying steriods how redic...

An article i read....I was released from the Tarrant County Jail after serving 6 months for steroid possession charge. I had been arrested in Fort Worth, Texas, in August of 2003, after a federal postal inspector had intercepted a package containing steroids, and performed a controlled delivery (where the package is delivered by an undercover law enforcement agent).

The pack was from a guy in New Jersey that had been busted. I knew I should have stayed away from him, but I also knew he was down and out, and I thought I should help him. He said he had 200ml of Deca he wanted me to get rid of for him. He said he needed the money and I agreed. He mailed it from New Jersey to Texas. A postal inspector called me a few weeks after it was mailed and said that it contained some liquid that had supposedly leaked through the box. I knew this was bullsh*t and that I'd been narked out so I never picked up the package. I stopped selling at this point but continued my personal use of steroids - and that's how I got busted on my first charge; receiving a personal supply of gear through the mail.

This package only contained a few vials of Testosterone Cypionate and injectable Winstrol, so the feds felt it was too small to pursue. The State of Texas did not feel the same way, and I would eventually plead guilty to criminal charges.

I was sentenced to 3 years in prison for a personal supply of 'roids

Thats why you always always ask to see ID if the packege is handed to you for a "Postal worker" They can give the undercover a real Postal ID, if he/she cant provide proof of work ID them you respectfully decline and ask for it to be delivered at a later date with proper identification. I had a friend that this happend to, and when he ask for id they didn't have any, so he wouldn't take the package, come to find out they tried to charge him but it got through out cause he never accepted the package.

Yes domestic is definitely the safest way to go but since I live in Canada it's pretty much the only way to go. Our Customs Agency is one of the strictest. But 3 years for a few vials of juice, unreal.

I have a good friend who happens to be a DEA agent about to retire and he said the following.

After 28 yrs with the DEA I have taken my rosed colored glasses off. The DEA is the US governments biggest waste of money and biggest money maker all in one. For every dollar spent in the DEA the government makes 100. Some of tgis money is made through big drug bust but most of it is made through small nickle and dime aellers that deal on your street corners. Oue government is not in any hurry to stop or curve the us market of illicote drugs because of the revenue they make off them.

So yes the DEA is nothing more than a revenue maker for the government and they have no intent in doing anything but make money for the .gov. How fucking sad. Oh and he juices by the way.

Lmfao

Back