New Member introduction and some Cycle questions

J steel

First off, just wanted to introduce myself, its my first time posting on this board. Out of all the forums I’ve researched, you guys seem to be the most knowledgeable and the kind of people I trust to learn from. So, I am happy to be a new member here.

Now that the mushy introduction is done, here is my question……….

I’m taking orals for the first time (30mg dbol ED / 4 weeks). Just curious as to what the “proper” dosage of ALA and milk thistle should be. Also, I was going to take GNC brand ALA and milk thistle………I’ve had it for a while and before I learned about r-ALA etc… Is it all the same shit, or is there something in the latter than is important enough for me to go with that instead. What do you guys think?

And just to cover all bases, is .5mg ED Liquidex too much for my cycle? Ive seen conflicting info, some say ED, some say EOD. And if Im running a 10 week cycle (see below), how long should I continue to us it for I had small gyno as a kid, surgically removed in my teen years, so I am naturally prone to it. I figured a little extra cannot hurt in this situation.

This is my fourth cycle, here is how it looks:
Wks 1-4 Denkall dbol 30mg ED
Wks 1-10 QV Cypionate 400mg/wk
Wks 1-10 QV EQ 400mg/wk
Wks 13-15 Clomid therapy

Another question, would Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be worthwhile in weeks 11 and 12? If so, whats the proper dosing schedule?

BTW, my stats are………
Ht: 6’3”
Wt: 225lbs
BF%: 9%
Training seriously for 6 years.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Looks like a good cycle. I think .5mg eod, or .25mg ed is plenty of arimidex. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wont hurt at all, try it 500 ius eod weeks 11-12, make sure you take your last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injection 3-4 days before starting clomid.

I would get r-ALA, a few places carry it, anabolicfitness.com, gotfina.com, and 1Fast400.com

Welcome to Steroidology Bro

I like your 4th cycle, it's a good one. Keep us posted on your cycle.

JohnnyB

welcome to the board

your cycle looks good, the only thing I would change is the .5 idex ed. I think .5 eod would be sufficent.

Thanks for the welcome and quick replies guys.

How is the r-ALA dosed, meaning how many mg per capsule, and how many per day? I probably will go with that, but for the next day or so until I get it, I will take the GNC ALA capsules I have. So how much is an effective dose?

with r-ALA i AFstore and 1Fast400.com have it at 100mg per cap, and Gotfina's r-ALA is 150mg per. Take 100mg immeadeatley before meals, not only will it work as a good anti-oxidant, it will decrease insulin sensitvity and fat storage from high carbs, and help re-partition nutrients, much more so than just ALA from GNC.

Back