New Member/ Please help with cycle

bubleteoneil

BACK ROUND/ GOALS

• 30 Years Old/ Training for 12 years
• Age - 30
• Height 6'4/ Weight 220lb
• Have run about 8 Cycles
• Have not cycled in 1 year. My highest weight 253lbs
• Have been out of gym for 2 whole moths resulting in weight loss, strength decrease, and loss of muscle definition.

• Want to add 20lbs and be as lean
as possible.

• After a cycle keep 10lbs of all Lean
mass.

• Getting married in August, so this cycle is very important as I need to get back in great shape

• Diet will be 6 meals a day, Protein
Shakes. Very clean Bulk

NOTES :

• HCG is not an option for me because I can't hide it in the fridge

• In the past, I have always run a
higher dosage of Prop than Ace.
One exception,,,was I ran Test Prop
and Tren Ace @ the same dosages.

• I've read mixed reviews on whether
to run Prop or Ace higher, however it
seems more people like to Run Tren
higher along with a maintenance
dose of steady

QUESTIONS :

(Anyone w/ actual experiences/ and or knowledge of any part of cycle/pct.....please critique/ give ides)

1) Should Tren Ace dosages be higher than Test Prop? IF yes, why & what Ratio should Prop and Ace be run.

2) Which is More Beneficial : Orall Winstrol 80mg/ for 7 Meeks OR Injectable Winstrol 50mg/ed for 7 Weeks.

* Please answer my questions/ critique, help with new ideas, and anything else you'd like to say

Very much appreciate,
BubleteThump14

I'm not really going to touch this due to lack of personal experience with tren cycles, but if your already 8 cycles down and not using hCG... You better hope you can recover well enough in time for your honeymoon lol. IMO I wouldn't take the risk.

Also you didn't mention your body fat - that's an important stat for people to help advise you.

Your going to get reply's all over the place with regards to how much test/tren to run. Some like test higher than tren and some like tren higher than test. Tren is 5X stronger than test. My personal belief would be to run tren higher than test 200-300 mg of Test and 400-500mg of Tren.

Some also say the higher the Test dose the more side effects from Tren you get.

I don't like this question at all. I don't know why it keeps getting asked. You can line up 50 tren users and get mixed answers. None of them are wrong. You have to see what works for you. Bottom line...

Why can't you keep hCG in the fridge? Aren't you worried about your testicles atrophying right before you get married?

BACK ROUND/ GOALS

***8226; 30 Years Old/ Training for 12 years
***8226; Age - 30
***8226; Height 6'4/ Weight 220lb
***8226; Have run about 8 Cycles
***8226; Have not cycled in 1 year. My highest weight 253lbs
***8226; Have been out of gym for 2 whole moths resulting in weight loss, strength decrease, and loss of muscle definition.

***8226; Want to add 20lbs and be as lean
as possible.

***8226; After a cycle keep 10lbs of all Lean
mass.

***8226; Getting married in August, so this cycle is very important as I need to get back in great shape

***8226; Diet will be 6 meals a day, Protein
Shakes. Very clean Bulk

NOTES :

***8226; HCG is not an option for me because I can't hide it in the fridge

***8226; In the past, I have always run a
higher dosage of Prop than Ace.
One exception,,,was I ran Test Prop
and Tren Ace @ the same dosages.

***8226; I've read mixed reviews on whether
to run Prop or Ace higher, however it
seems more people like to Run Tren
higher along with a maintenance
dose of steady

QUESTIONS :

(Anyone w/ actual experiences/ and or knowledge of any part of cycle/pct.....please critique/ give ides)

1) Should Tren Ace dosages be higher than Test Prop? IF yes, why & what Ratio should Prop and Ace be run.

2) Which is More Beneficial : Orall Winstrol 80mg/ for 7 Meeks OR Injectable Winstrol 50mg/ed for 7 Weeks.

* Please answer my questions/ critique, help with new ideas, and anything else you'd like to say

Very much appreciate,
BubleteThump14

bud get one of those fake coke can safes you hide tings in if you so worried about it and throw a 12 pack in there ... put urs at the very back and when if gets close to hhalf full just throw a couple more in... its necessary and this is a quick easy solution to your problem... best option is to get something i suppose your significant other will not drink and hope they have a hide-a-hcg for that :) best advice on my market good luck my man

Back