New Pics

MissWhyte

Hey Everyone!
I havne't posted a pic in awhile so I thought I would post my pageant pic that I developed at work yesterday. This pageant was in the middle of Sept so these pics are pretty recent. :)

Last edited:
miss whyte youre an attractive woman but i usually see bodybuilding or fitness pics. swim suit? tank top? abs? babe i dont mean to be an ass but we would like to see your accomplishments in fitness and bodybuilding, not you in a dress.

I didn't know I had to post a fitness pic or that I need to show my abs, be in tank top... I enjoy going to the gym and I didn't know I had to have accomplishments in fitness or bodybuilding. I joined this site to talk to some of the women & men on here to hopefully get some tips for improvement on diet/etc. Sorry you didn't want to see me in a dress, but I thought this part of the forum is for memebers pics that's a pic of me I didn't think it had to be a "fitness" pic
but thanks for letting me know

MissWhyte said:
I didn't know I had to post a fitness pic or that I need to show my abs, be in tank top... I enjoy going to the gym and I didn't know I had to have accomplishments in fitness or bodybuilding. I joined this site to talk to some of the women & men on here to hopefully get some tips for improvement on diet/etc. Sorry you didn't want to see me in a dress, but I thought this part of the forum is for memebers pics that's a pic of me I didn't think it had to be a "fitness" pic

sweet heart, please dont take it so harsh. you look really good. i just expected to see something else. and as far as getting tips, this board is def one of the best. good luck babe.

Flash_Gordon said:
You look pretty hot!!! Are you some where in the low 30s??

well I can't believe that I look like I'm in my 30's... I'm 21 (9-1-83)
though I have to admit I do look older in the pic if you check out my profile pic that's what I look like e'day

Phatboy... didn't mean to take it so hard its just that I've had some ppl ask me if I had any pics so I thought I would post the recent ones I had...

MissWhyte said:
well I can't believe that I look like I'm in my 30's... I'm 21 (9-1-83)
though I have to admit I do look older in the pic if you check out my profile pic that's what I look like e'day.

Yeah you look much older then 21 in those pics, which isn't a bad thing, so don't take it the wrong way.

I think the Pics are a little on the shitty side as far as quality.. Makes you look a little older.. You look Great ;)

Lookin fine...real fine
Phatboy... you have more posts in here than most other threads.....what gives bro?
Must be true what you said in the thread in the convo lounge...I can post a link

yeah i thought you were late 20's early 30's also, but you're a year younger than me. I think it's just because your all done up and the quality of the picture isn't so hot. Profile pic looks better, but is shrunken.

1BadBeast said:
I have to ask... what's your tattoo of?

bro, if you're referring to her avatar.... that's Playboy Playmate Dalene Curtis. Although it appears that MissWhyte isn't too far off that mark (weren't there some 'other' pics on this forum before the site got jacked!!! lol). Great job sweetie on the pageant. You look great. Fantastic, very radiant smile too.

btw, just re-read the thread in the ladies forum. I thought this was you. Hope all is as good as it can be with you!! you look beautiful.

Last edited:
MissWhyte said:
You don't have to reveal any more of yourself than you want.

Welcome to 'Ology.

Glad to have ya here. :)

Beautifull smile btw. :D

phatboy said:
miss whyte youre an attractive woman but i usually see bodybuilding or fitness pics. swim suit? tank top? abs? babe i dont mean to be an ass but we would like to see your accomplishments in fitness and bodybuilding, not you in a dress.
Hmm......where are yor pics? A link please?

It takes courage to post pics of one's self, so I commend you on that. You look, imho, to be around 24-25 in that picture. Keep up the training and keep us updated if you can.

Back