New Pics

70w30 said:
Lookin fine...real fine
Phatboy... you have more posts in here than most other threads.....what gives bro?
Must be true what you said in the thread in the convo lounge...I can post a link
?

Missywhyte you are making me miss my pageant days!!! Congrats girl! Unless you have been in one, no one ever understands them lol..
and don't let these guys get you all huffed at all.. Your pics are beautiful and you are welcome on this forum to post whatever pics you want! I would like to see you post some more in the women's forum as well!! Maybe some of the ladies can help you with fitness tips for the pageants; i know you can not get too muscular, but a fit lean look is really successful!
Thanks for posting and good to see your beautiful smile!!!!

70w30 said:
dude this is the fucking internet. quit hijacking this girls thread because of your jealousy. i can care less about you posting a link. i speak the truth and i can give a fuck who thinks otherwise. dude why are you on this board? seriously, if you would like any advice on how to get huge and/or healthy, i will be more willing to help you, but kill that childish shit.

and why i commented alot on this thread and not others (dumb allegation). for one, i think she's pretty. most importantly i, like you should be doing, am reading to explore new ways to continue making awesome changes in my physique. thats why i dont post alot. spend more time bettering yourself instead worrying about what i say or do. do you want an autograph? at least let me compete in my first show. im used to the attention bro and it just makes me laugh at you because youre foolish. if i see someone that has something that i would like to have or know i would befriend him or her and maybe get some knowledge. get over it and hit the gym.

phatboy said:
dude this is the fucking internet. quit hijacking this girls thread because of your jealousy. i can care less about you posting a link. i speak the truth and i can give a fuck who thinks otherwise. dude why are you on this board? seriously, if you would like any advice on how to get huge and/or healthy, i will be more willing to help you, but kill that childish shit.

and why i commented alot on this thread and not others (dumb allegation). for one, i think she's pretty. most importantly i, like you should be doing, am reading to explore new ways to continue making awesome changes in my physique. thats why i dont post alot. spend more time bettering yourself instead worrying about what i say or do. do you want an autograph? at least let me compete in my first show. im used to the attention bro and it just makes me laugh at you because youre foolish. if i see someone that has something that i would like to have or know i would befriend him or her and maybe get some knowledge. get over it and hit the gym.

And you guys wonder why you scare off every woman on this board??? :spank:

phatboy said:

I'm not sure what 70 was referring to but I'll clear up my post if you'd like. Not everyone is comfortable with "physique" shots posted. Perhaps Miss Whyte was making more of a "face with the name" post.

She's looks lovely and if this is what she's willing to post then good for her.

Many are not even brave enough to post that much.

phatboy said:

just look at that temper. doesnt surprise me at all.

misswhyte should work out with super and maybe they can get it on.

Super, Thanks!... yeah I love the pageants at the moment my main goal is to make it to the Miss Virginia Galaxy...

rubberduckyo, Thanks! I dont see alot of pics of the women on here & I like to know who I'm talkin to & I'm sure everyone else does to

Anyway thanks everyone... I may eventually post a physique pic so that maybe I can get some tips. I had put on alil weight during my pregnancy and I'll get back in the gym after Christmas so I'll probably post sometime in January.

Very hot pic. I would also like to see more, but i know your doing something right, looks very thin and very good. Keep up the good work and lets us know how your doing...

btw, what does your workout routine look like?

phatboy said:
miss whyte youre an attractive woman but i usually see bodybuilding or fitness pics. swim suit? tank top? abs? babe i dont mean to be an ass but we would like to see your accomplishments in fitness and bodybuilding, not you in a dress.

Miss Whyte you look really attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are definitely beautiful!!
I think you may have looked a little older in that pic as its a little blurry

phatboy said:

Not jealous at all bro......what you getting all up tight about.....I,m not jackin anyones thread.
Just stating a fact.....your advice I do not need ... an autograph..... get the fuck out now.....lolololol
Hit the gym......ya ...ok
Learn to take a joke brother.....
Mrs White Sorry to jack your thread :)

STANGS A PUSSY :spank:

{R}a{G}e said:
Very hot pic. I would also like to see more, but i know your doing something right, looks very thin and very good. Keep up the good work and lets us know how your doing...

btw, what does your workout routine look like?

Actually I've not been going to the gym... I have been using my treadmill at home and that's about it... I didn't want to go the gym during my pregnancy because I was instructed to take it easy... (I was a month pregnant in that pic) I will start back in Jan & I'll let you know what my trainer has me doing it usually always includes some light lifting and a whole lot of running.

70w30 said:
Not jealous at all bro......what you getting all up tight about.....I,m not jackin anyones thread.
Just stating a fact.....your advice I do not need ... an autograph..... get the fuck out now.....lolololol
Mrs White Sorry to jack your thread

after all that racist bs you guys wrote. you have no facts. dont joke with me. ok, im glad this is settled.

phatboy said:
70w30 said:
Mrs White Sorry to jack your thread

after all that racist bs you guys wrote. you have no facts. dont joke with me. ok, im glad this is settled.
What are you writing here?!
I,m no racist ...get your shit straight

MissWhyte said:
Actually I've not been going to the gym... I have been using my treadmill at home and that's about it... I didn't want to go the gym during my pregnancy because I was instructed to take it easy... (I was a month pregnant in that pic) I will start back in Jan & I'll let you know what my trainer has me doing it usually always includes some light lifting and a whole lot of running.
Congrats on the new baby! Boy or girl?

Back