New plan for sustainable weight loss. (What do you think?)

Karrybrawon

So, at the end of last year, i dropped from 90kg, to 85kg. During this year I have dropped to 63kg. From starting last year to where I am now, things have always changed in my methods of losing weight, being what i eat in general and different diet methods, but one thing that I have always used is running. For the last few months I have been stuck between about 62,5 and 65kg, always fluctuating between. There was a time a while back that I pushed myself to the max, to lose the last fat FAST (it's not really about my weight, it's about my fat, weight on the scale is just a measure of progress). I tried running very far every day amd consuming far too little - it ended badly. I lost 0,5kg in a day for a short while, but quickly rebounded, and ever since that time my attempts have been futile, even though i dont overdo it like I did then, I still so often end up quitting, binging, then trying again for a few days, and repeat. Trying to lose weight in that hardcore way broke me - but perhaps has set me on the right track.

Like I said, I've failed quite a lot of times, but this time I think I know what to do. I just want to reduce my body fat - mainly on my stomach, I want a flat stomach. Instead of exercising intensely, just exercising just well enough, consistently. But now the diet, my new method, a form of portion control. This applies mainly to the sweet and delicious stuff that I love. Instead of depriving myself, and going day after day after day, denying myself, I will eat stuff that's nice, almost every day - just less of it. Say for instance, my mom bakes brownies. Instead of depriving myself, and instead of overindulging, i will cut one in half, and thats my treat for the day.

I think this could work. What do you think? Seems more sustainable to me.

hi.. lets start with some basics

sex

what was your caloric intake while losing weight?? what caloric intake do you plan on being on now?? whats your activity level like??

Back