new sarmsearch rep intro

Big_rich

What's up guys as many may know but for the ones that don't i am the new rep here for sarmsearch. I was slacking on doing a intro but decided I needed to get on it. I am looking foreward to helping each and everyone one of you that are Interested in sarms.I'm am knowledgable on sarms and aas so anyone have any questions about either feel free to pm me.
Thanks big_rich

Hi, I workout early in the morning in fasted state, should i take ostarine with my preworkout drink , or when is most effective to take it. My theory is if testosterone is high in the morning maybe the AR are most suceptible to be estimulated with sarms. Please correct me if i´m wrong.

Thanks

Prime time to take ostsrine is first thing in the morning so you are good to go bro. It has a long half life first thing in the morning is ideal

What's up guys as many may know but for the ones that don't i am the new rep here for sarmsearch. I was slacking on doing a intro but decided I needed to get on it. I am looking foreward to helping each and everyone one of you that are Interested in sarms.I'm am knowledgable on sarms and aas so anyone have any questions about either feel free to pm me.
Thanks big_rich
How can I get SR9009?

Log onto sarmssearch.com to place a order don't forget to use the promo code listed on my other thread for 30% off

Back