• Yes, I am not tanning anymore

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, still going to tan

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dont tan

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love being brown but I hate the butt crease line. I've got a booty and there's no getting around it..there's going to be a white mark unless I position myself carefully. I love real MT2 but the problem is, I can't seem to find the real deal...If the source says its MT2 and the reseller repeats the lie, we all think that's what we are getting--and based on my blotches which has NEVER happened before, I am certain the MT product I got was crap..Makes me worry about quality and what I'm really doing to myself.

I have learned these positions and have to used them as well. It comes with the territory of having a nice bootay

so what else will they tax..I think its rediculous.
they want to tax food like mcdonalds because its not healthy for us, sugar because that's bad, soda..same reason....
I always thought clothing prices was a bit off...why should an xs be the same price as an xl?...you use more material..lol
I'm a healthy person but I like sugar now and then and I like mcd paddies. I don't think I should have to pay more for anything so the govt can save me from myself.

I love being brown but I hate the butt crease line. I've got a booty and there's no getting around it..there's going to be a white mark unless I position myself carefully. I love real MT2 but the problem is, I can't seem to find the real deal...If the source says its MT2 and the reseller repeats the lie, we all think that's what we are getting--and based on my blotches which has NEVER happened before, I am certain the MT product I got was crap..Makes me worry about quality and what I'm really doing to myself.

Have you tried a stand up bed for the crease issue? I've got MTII from RUI and another non-sponsor and they both took my from white to just right, only tanned like 3 times and people were like damn:eek2: you been in Jamaica man?

Tanning beds were reclassified as Class 2 medical devices so that the FDA could regulate their use by minors and Obamacare created a 10% tax on all Class II and III medical devices.

part of a way to pay for the massive new spending on healthcare for those who don't have it (the Obama voters)

the other benefits are decreased appetite, only a bit of decrease for me, but also increases libido(for both sexes I hear) which meant spontaneous erections for me, which can be kind of awkward at times. I once couldn't get off the stationary bike until that fucking erection went away, so like 30 extra minutes of awkward cardio that I didn't need. you can also get another peptide that doesn't do the tanning, but just does the libido.

PT-141 is a protein peptide derived from Melanotan II. PT 141 (AKA Bremalanotide) is the part of the Melanotan II peptide chain that has been shown in research to be responsible for the sexual stimulation properties of MT II. Researchers have found that PT 141 is active in both sexes.

so what else will they tax..I think its rediculous.
they want to tax food like mcdonalds because its not healthy for us, sugar because that's bad, soda..same reason....
I always thought clothing prices was a bit off...why should an xs be the same price as an xl?...you use more material..lol
I'm a healthy person but I like sugar now and then and I like mcd paddies. I don't think I should have to pay more for anything so the govt can save me from myself.

My employer has already stated that the new healthcare plan will cost so much that us employees can expect either massive increase in premiums and deductibles, or they will drop cover all together, so we can buy from the government. Once you buy from the government, then they can tell you what to eat, or anything else that could affect your health.

Pop culture and the Internal Revenue Service aren't necessarily always on the same level. The name of one brand new tax levied by the Internal Revenue Service is receiving some pop-culture attention and the IRS Snooki Tax garnering grudging acceptance. A 10 percent tax on tanning compartments, levied to replace a 5 percent tax on aesthetic procedures, causes some controversy. Not least of which because the so-called "Snooki Tax" can be regarded as unfairly burdening smaller businesses and the middle class.

You all ever get a good look at a woman over 35 that has spent some time in the tanning beds over the years? Their skin looks like worn out and dried leather. Once you bake that skin over time there is no fixing it either. Just sayin

That tax is plain dumb still

I don't use tanning beds, and never will. I will be pasty in the winter, and tan in the summer.

Back