Melatonan and tattoos?? 25 chars is to much for a title....

PapaNoel

So tried researching but cant seem to get a clear answer so hopefully I can get it from someone who has actual experience.

I have a lot of tattoos with lots of color but was given 2 vials of melanotan but worried it will fuck up my tattoos since it actually messes with your pigments.

Anyone have tattoos and ran melatonin?
Would be nice to get a full tan without having to tan forever but mostly avoiding actual tanning on the tattoos.

I never done melatonin however I do were sun block on my tats not to allow them fade away, I guess it's the opposite for melatonin your actually pining it and pigments into your flesh and tan the skin around the ink but I don't think it will cost your ink any effect of fade or change.

Yeh, always use sun block and even cover them when possible.

I spent literal weeks in the chair and a smaller fortune to get them done... Not sure its a gamble I'm willing to take...damn... Risk and reward huh? ;)

Yeh, always use sun block and even cover them when possible.

I spent literal weeks in the chair and a smaller fortune to get them done... Not sure its a gamble I'm willing to take...damn... Risk and reward huh? ;)

Guys :) this is cool stuff you speak about. Interesting to me. Just like so many it seems to grow on your wanting more. I have had one for almost ten years. Another one two years ago and have plans for 3 more specific tats that have already been drawn. Now its just up to money $$$ to get them done.

OMM

Guys :) this is cool stuff you speak about. Interesting to me. Just like so many it seems to grow on your wanting more. I have had one for almost ten years. Another one two years ago and have plans for 3 more specific tats that have already been drawn. Now its just up to money $$$ to get them done.

OMM

I'm kinda the same, did my first two 15 years ago. Then started doing some smaller stuff maybe 2-3 years ago and now it has just escalated where i'm doing 2-3 full days in a row 2-3 times per year. Found an amazing artist that has designed my whole arm.
So now its mostly about money and availability from the artist. I do have plans on covering a large portion of my body, dont wanna go into too much details :p

Pics pics pics pics!!! :)

Agree !! ^^^ give us some pics.

Mine are small and no artistic challenge for the artist. My next will be just a colorful Peace symbol. I have a colorful scheme "Star of David" on my right shoulder. IT represents the western symbol of the Yin-Yang. The star is Interwoven, equals and opposites of each other etc... Stands for Balance... related to Bi-Polar. Te other one is on my right inside of the forearm and they are just sharp zig zag lines.

I have drawn up a dagger/ knife stabbing thru a heart. Blood drops and such... Maybe I'll post some pics of my planned Tats :duno:

OMM

Mine are small and no artistic challenge for the artist. My next will be just a colorful Peace symbol. I have a colorful scheme "Star of David" on my right shoulder. IT represents the western symbol of the Yin-Yang. The star is Interwoven, equals and opposites of each other etc... Stands for Balance... related to Bi-Polar. Te other one is on my right inside of the forearm and they are just sharp zig zag lines.
I have drawn up a dagger/ knife stabbing thru a heart. Blood drops and such... Maybe I'll post some pics of my planned Tats :duno:
OMM

Mines are literal artwork placed on the body, they are super detailed, super realistic and so far i've spent 4 whole days and still have 2 days left to finish arm.
Shit, my back will take at least 8-10 whole days but looking forward to that :D

I don't mind showing the bro's but i dont like when you can reverse image search and find me on social media outlets.

OMM
mine just says MOM View attachment 567704
sounds cool hope you post them someday.

Last edited:
I got my first tattoo when I was about 16 or 17. The black panther. I have 7 total but my Angel of Retribution on my back covered a small teenage tribal design.

I have plans of getting my military stuff inked inside my biceps.

INK! INK! INK!

So tried researching but cant seem to get a clear answer so hopefully I can get it from someone who has actual experience.

I have a lot of tattoos with lots of color but was given 2 vials of melanotan but worried it will fuck up my tattoos since it actually messes with your pigments.

Anyone have tattoos and ran melatonin?
Would be nice to get a full tan without having to tan forever but mostly avoiding actual tanning on the tattoos.

one thing about melotonin from my corner is that if you have white lights in your house, your screwed.
Incandesent lights trigger melotonin in the human body so now since all the world and their dogs have those white LED lights they are all low on melotonin and thus there are more depressed people in this world and thats where the pharma companies come in and set you up for life with antidepressants and so on and so forth, its a brave new world out there...

So who around here has white lights in their homes and bedrooms?
not me for sure. my entire home is light up with yellow lights.

Back